<Pretty Good> Alliance | NA-PVP | (7:30-10:30 CST Raiding)

This guild will be blessed by windseekers.

1 Like

I pray to RNG your prophecy comes true.

your boy guu bumping i think.

bump bump bump.

Iā€™m going to start recalling vanilla wow stories for future bumps.

One time Problazer forgot to use shield wall, the end.

Naxx progression at Lotheb.

We had spent the previous raid learning the potion, and bandage rotation. Healers were doing good keeping the tank alive. As main tank, I was pre-potting shadow prot then using a rage pot on the pull for snap threat. Everyone is following raid prompts and is doing a better job stacking on the spores at the proper time and place. Do the final checks, pre-pots are good and everyones long cooldowns are available, flasks are ticking and we decide to pull. 100%-50% and the fight is going smooth, you can sense everyone realizes this might be our first kill.

As we approach 30-40% we saw some deaths which were to be expected on a progression kill. One player here or there didnā€™t bandage at the right time or long enough, maybe another used a shadow pot too slow or ran out.

Final 20% of Lotheb and the raid starts dropping like flys. 10% and maybe only 25 raiders are up. 10% and its looking dicey. 5%ā€¦4%ā€¦3%, maybe 15 alive. 2%, 1% and we have a few people up. Last healer dies and i go down as MT shortly after. 39 deaths and Lotheb at 1% lifeā€¦only the boss resets back to 100% and this last person doesnā€™t die.

1% wipe and 1 raider is still sitting in Naxx at full HP. Turns out our biggest dick mage needed to answer the door for a drug delivery.

1% wipe with our best mage watching behind the gates. We ended up getting our first kill shortly after with about 7 left alive.

TLDR: Drug deliveries kill raids.

2 Likes

story time is best time

see a chug send a chug

Rage against theā€¦mekgineers

Bumps for the alliance

Hype for 2 raid groups

Pretty Good recruitment has been very strong so far, and is not slowing down. Come join us and be a part of something special!

How often can i bump my own post?

at exactly bump oā€™clock

Bumping for the raiders

Bumping for hipster kids

bumping for maximum viewership

pretty good bump for pretty good

Iā€™VE NEVER DIED IN WOW.

Itā€™s true

join my guild