Pressing Ctrl to view appearance of item doesn't work

I did everything, even reinstalled the game and deleted folder. There is one toons so far that has this issue where I can’t preview appearance of an item. When I press Ctrl nothing happens. It open preview window but nothing changes, and cursor doesn’t have small magnifying glass next to it.

And this is only happening on one toon

This doesn’t work on items you’re wearing, but anything in your bags should work just fine.

Do you have any addons that may involve transmogs? That might be blocking it.

No I play without addons, and you’re right it works in bag, but equipped items or items in character screen can’t do this. It used to work before

Are you trying something obvious, like a helm or a weapon?

Something like your bracers may not be noticeable.

Also: The entire cursor basically becomes a magnifying glass. If it is working properly, you’ll see your cursor completely change.

Items that I have equipped seems are not working. Everything else seems fine. Even I unequip helm or shoulder (any visible item) they still don’t work. Looks like its only on one toon. Other toons work fine

The items on your character page won’t trigger the magnifying glass.

Try an item in your bag.

Items in bag work fine, what I was saying is if I take off equipped item , and put it in bag, that items still won’t trigger magnifying glass, neither it wont show appearance. Other items in bag or in journal work fine

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.