Pres.Evoker 403 - 3/8M - Looking for AOTC, Early Mythic guild

To add some detail, I’m looking for a semi-hardcore guild to push AOTC and early mythic with. CE isn’t a focus, but happy about the challenge.

Raid times
Weekdays 9 pm EST+
Sunday 9pm EST+

Happy to show logs on request.

Hit me up, discord : badvibes#0703

•• Reign Supreme •• est.2009- [Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST] Looking for a strong Healer ,We are 8/8N 7/8H, group of Aotc veteran raiders with a fun and driven atmosphere. Open to all applications for any solid raider. TY

Hello Mellowvibes id love to chat more as it seems our times and days may align for raiding, if you are also interested please drop me a line!

Lowding#1703

1 Like

Hey There!

Take a look at GTD and see if we might be a good home for you!

1 Like

Hey there! Times might not line-up well, but here’s our info for you to consider.

One Night Affair-US-Stormrage

8/8N | 7/8H

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Led by former CE-focused players, ONA is an AOTC-focused guild that focuses on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Much of our core team has reached KSM for DF S1 and are pushing beyond.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.
Priority on:
MW Monk
WW Monk
Preservation Evoker
Devastation Evoker

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord: Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

1 Like

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

More questions? Add me on discord and let’s chat

Discord:
shinobi#2612