This post to be deleted

Moderator can you please delete this post?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the mana cost adjustments for the spells you listed are only for the dps versions of the class, as they are redesigning hybrid healing.

2 Likes

most of the datamined mana adjustments reflect that base mana will now be 250,000 instead of 50,000 for dps specs.

Base mana costs were based on a 50,000 mana pool. Take regrowth going from 17% base mana to 3.4%. That is 17% of 50,000, or 8,500, compared to 3.4% of 250,000, also 8,500. No change.

The datamined changes are purely a reflection of the hybrid changes.

Again, base mana is being increased by 5x. Multiply any of those reduced mana numbers by 5 and you’ll get the higher number; ie no change. Cen ward and tranq are the only ones different, and they will actually end up costing more.

1 Like

Base mana for all classes is 50k as of right now. This is why they had to change the diablo mana charm, as healer base mana is 50k with a 5x multiplier, which multiplies the charm 5x

They are not. Base mana is 5x higher, thus base mana cost of spells is reduced to 1/5th. There is no change.

The x5 multiplier is gone on ptr. Base mana is shifting to 250k. Whereas currently, base mana is 50k, and healers just have a multiplier on it but still are considered to be 50k base mana, on ptr base mana is 250k.

Yeah its confusing, but this is the pitfall of reading into datamined changes. But rejuvenate right now doesn’t cost 26k mana to cast as resto.

They didn’t.

My druid is only 60, but there is, for the final time, no change in mana cost for healers.

1 Like

1 Like