Presenting the Plunderstorm® Creator Royale coming March 30!

I think I’d rather watch paint dry.

32 Likes

No, the PS forum is the rug to sweep the complaints under.

18 Likes

50k… well yay

I think ill pass on this.

7 Likes

With them brushing user posts over there while making PS announcements over here I’m not sure they could make it more obvious even if they just said it.

14 Likes

They had merch ready on launch day and a tournament before the end of the week. Safe to assume this is sticking around.

9 Likes

Who on Earth would be interested in watching a group of creators (whom are still mostly unknown to the casual WoW player) to compete for a $50,000 prize? WoW streamers are already catered to more than the average player and they need this extra giant reward, too?

26 Likes

Will Twitch drops be available and what kinda shinies are we gonna get?

2 Likes

:dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

I’m only playing it for the cosmetics - and I’ll be done with that today - so there’s no way in Fel I’m watching it; I don’t even watch the content I do play!

3 Likes

yup. they really thought they had something with this one lol

5 Likes

I was thinking the same… I got several horse stalls that need mucked… and I didn’t mind playing it so much, until guilds started grouping in… now I hate it…

3 Likes

I got one of those robot litter things and tbh… I’m not the biggest fan of it.

I was better off I feel using a regular litter box.

1 Like

Max and Trill were having a blast on stream yesterday.

Copium take if you think creators hate Plunderstorm. Asmongold likes the mode as well.

3 Likes

Leave wow alone.

Anything for regular players to get while watching maybe?

The influencer simping on plunderstorm makes more sense now.

41 Likes

Do they even play WoW? Like, the actual game WoW (raiding and M+)? I feel like they’re just lore Andies. Which are fine but hardly make sense for a game event.

Doubling down on bad decisions huh…
Sigh…

At least it’s a half-patch blunder.

7 Likes

Or maybe, MAYBE, most content creators enjoy fun and aren’t zomboids who only play to raise the mog meter?

3 Likes