Pres Evoker (Declining): What happened to Solo Shuffle ~10 Days ago?

Have kids and not play much. :grin:

Thanks. Yes I only have 3 of 4 pc currently. =\

Just keep healing. Dont do dmg. Go least mana efficient most thoroughput healing and keep your dps topped while they give the disc no room to heal.

Keep practicing and you’ll get better. Yeah we’re weaker and got nerfed six different ways recently. =p it is what it is. But there are evokers at 2.4+ if youre under spot #1 its a skill thing

1 Like

Yes, but most of the ppl 2.4 + are camping their rating atm. I know the leaderboard ranking on my toons aren’t changing (2 evokers in top 100 for evoker). It’s been like this since disc priest got buffed, before this in one day I’d go down like 5-10 spots.

LOL I made a post in the Disc forum asking why suddenly Disc couldn’t be killed by 5 DPS in a BG all training him and they told me it was my fault to GiT gUd lol

Okay, fine but. Really, not to be that guy, I went from 2.2 to 2.4 after the disc changes and from 2.4 to above 2.6 yesterday.

Yes, absolutely, evoker stocks are way down.
Yes, absolutely, disc is way overtuned.

But it’s not ‘broken’ in the way hpal was in BFA or rdruid was in shadowlands.

The OP fell from 1500 to 1000. Yeah that sounds about right when 80% of your healers are disc. I still think the main reason he’s at 1000 and not 2400 is his skill level which he is in control of and can work on over time, not healer balance.

Seeing a similar thing on my Evoker as well.

I believe it’s largely due to disc priests being buffed through the roof. They are horribly OP, they can almost be a third DPS while healing. It’s Blizzard and not you, that is high.

This is so true, almost every single lobby that I heal has a disc priest opposing me. I know they are beatable but it’s such an uphill climb that I’ve kind of stopped RSS until fixes come in for disc.

Also worth noting that unless you’re super high rating, SS is going to get harder and harder for casuals, as the other casuals lose interest in the season having gotten their goals achieved or giving up. Soon only the try hards will be playing.