Prerequisite for Arathi Highlands Rare loot?

I’ve been missing a couple of toys from the rares in Arathi Highlands, Kovork & Geomancer Flintdagger specifically, and decided to run a few characters through.

I was able to kill and loot the rares on four different level 50 characters, but on this character, I can’t even interact with the corpse after killing these two rares. It’s as if there isn’t any loot. I logged off for a bit, and just now checked to see if it had been sent to my mail instead, but there’s nothing there either.

This is the first time killing these rares on this Warfront cycle, I know they don’t reset daily.

Is there some sort of prerequisite or quest that needs to be completed before these Warfront rares will drop loot for a character? I used one of my free boosts for this character, so I don’t know if that changes anything, and that’s the only difference I can think of between this character and the other characters.

It’s possible that they can’t be looted in the first 24 hours after boosting. (Much like you can’t enter low level instances for 24 hours on boosted characters.) I remember running into something similar with a Demon Hunter and the WoD rares back in Legion.

So, you might want to try again tomorrow.

This is happening to me as well. I can’t loot the rares I killed, and I haven’t killed them at all this cycle (no loot on first kill). The toon I used was boosted but it’s been more than 24 hours :frowning:

Still a bit lost as to what’s going on, here.

Just did a run through Arathi Highlands with 4 other level 50 characters, all were able to loot the rares.

Then I ran this character through, and I’m unable to loot any of the rares.

What’s weirder is that when the Darkshore cycle was up a week or two back, I was able to loot rares with this character without any problem. It seems to be an issue exclusively with Arathi Highlands.

Same thing is going on with my character … I have 3 characters that can loot them but when I run my priest, after I kill the rare I can’t loot or interact with the corpse! I have not clue what’s going on!

Dos the Priest’s faction have control of the Highlands?