Prepatch broke Timerunning?

My pally was getting 2 shot, but not my DK at same level. I checked my latest gear drops and added some armor sockets as well and now both are fine.

Iā€™ve levelled about 15 characters in remix. I know you have to keep gear levels up, especially post-60. It was drastically different today through. We nearly wiped on trash mobs attempting to do what would have been a ā€œnormal pullā€ just yesterday. Not sure why, but Iā€™ll be glad when I get this char to 70 and stow it away for the re-join to normal. Iā€™ve got one toy left to buy and Iā€™ll just play my ā€œremix mainā€ to get the bronze for that then Iā€™m done with remix.

1 Like

Note that you need FAR less experience to level now - at least at higher levels. So it goes a lot faster - even if it is painful. If you have xp tokens saved in the mail it takes FAR fewer of them to skip 60-70 or even more levels than it did yesterday.

1 Like

This druid is my 7th remix character i was aware of all the 60 scaling before the prepatch. I always ā€œwasteā€ bronze to keep all gear up to date after every level where you can upgrade. This issue isnt be not knowing how to navigate remix.

They messed up something

1 Like

My 61 shaman was fine on Monday. Now she dies to the same mobs I was questing against in Valley of Four Winds. She hasnā€™t leveled because she canā€™t kill anything. Stuff has half a million health and her abilities hit for 200-300.

Was just leveling for fun and donā€™t need to continue now.

All it takes is 1 level to go from hero to zero in the 50-70 levels. Happened to my warrior before the patch when I was leveling.

At level 70 I had about 60k threads before the patch and after it Iā€™m doing about a million more dps so :person_shrugging:.

Seems like retail has become just as bad. It seems worse than leveling in vanilla where if you pick up more than one mob you most likely nit survive.

1 Like

thats remix for u , and thats why ppl farm heroics until 30ā€™s w/o looting exp and then open mail to lvl to 70 right away

I tried that and was never getting the bonus experience tokens in the mail. Shrugā€¦

Raid tokens would appear. Dungeon tokens would not.