<Predominant> 10/12M. Recruiting 2-3 RDPS

To the top! 8% on Hivemind- looking for DPS. Please have logs to review

5/12M! Pushing onto Soccer Boss. Need DPS

Looking for DPS! Add Tinyturd#11434. Pushing 6/12M this week and then onto Ra-den!

Still looking for DPS!

LF 1-2 RDPS to join our ranks. Please have current logs available.

LF 2DPS and 1 Holy Paladin to fill our roster. Add my BTAG Tinyturd#11434 and let’s chat!

Looking for 3 exceptional DPS add my BTAG Tinyturd#11434 and let’s chat!

Looking for 3 DPS before reset. Come join us! We are 5/12M with pulls on soccer boss and it’s going down this week. Add my BTAG Gooeymilk#11543

Looking for 3 DPS before reset. Come join us! We are 5/12M with pulls on soccer boss and it’s going down this week. Add my BTAG Gooeymilk#11543

Bump!
We need some dependable raiders that want to get current mythic content completed and are highly anticipating the Shadowlands expansion. Alternatively, You can get in touch with me at Impulsive#1668.

Looking for 3 DPS before reset. Come join us! We are 6/12M. Add my BTAG Gooeymilk#11543

Looking for 3 DPS to join our ranks. Please have current logs

Gigantic deeps required

Looking for 2 amazing DPS. We know you are out there! Add me Gooeymilk#11543 and let’s chat!

Large deeps

Looking for 2 amazing DPS. We know you are out there! Add me Gooeymilk#11543 and let’s chat!

Looking for more add me on BTAG Gooeymilk#11543

Looking for 2 RDPS prefer warlock and mages. Add me on BTAG Gooeymilk#11543

Gigantic deeps

Like Quintile said. Gigantic DPS! Lookin for 2 DPS to join our ranks. Add my BTAG Gooeymilk#11543