Precognition as baseline 10.1, good or bad?

not really and its going to continue to trend down

Resolve trinket went away because there was only ranked 3s and it was impossibly difficult to play around with two casters. Presumably, they are no longer looking at the impact of precog in the context of two casters always using it together any more, i.e. shuffle context.

I think they’re basically saying that they think it’s more difficult being a caster in a melee heavy lobby than a melee in a caster heavy lobby, given that there is nothing baseline just being given to melee. And that they care more about solo shuffle than organized arena. If there was no solo shuffle, this effect would never even be considered because it would create the same situation in the 3s meta that resolve did. That is still going to happen to the 3s meta, I guess they just don’t care.

I haven’t tested Precognition enough to know exactly how it works, but I think it’s possible to proc it when two players try to kick a spell at once. If that’s the case, it shouldn’t proc while the player is currently locked on any school in order to prevent this. Other than that, the CC immunity and/or haste may be too strong to be baseline.

i don’t want to sound rude, honestly, but i think if you not only don’t know that this is how it works for sure, but you don’t know that’s something to be self-conscious about, you should may want to reevaluate your conviction that you even feel strongly enough about pvp in this game to be throwing around a word like “should”

2 Likes

I was talking about that specific interaction with multiple simultaneous interrupts. I understand the concept of Precognition, obviously. I don’t need to be psychoanalyzed by the WoW forums, by the way, you can chill a bit.

1 Like

hes not wrong about people kicking at the same time and kicking the cast AND giving precog to the wizard. def needs to not be appliable if u r interrupted on a spell school regardless of how many u got

1 Like

i didn’t say he was wrong about water being wet

You don’t seem to be saying much of anything, tbh.

1 Like

on topic of water being wet zanda druids have the best aquatic form

1 Like

i figured that’s how it’d seem to you

He should have said something else. What hold on, am I using the word right? Maybe I should reevaluate my conviction

took you 2 edits to come up with that huh

Nah I hit delete by accident and had to revert it so it doubled up the edit count. Maybe I shouldnt be typing on my phone where I have a high chance at fat fingering an icon. But anyway, just thought it was a funny exchange so I wanted to chime in.

Some melee already have talent to increase damage from kicks. Lol. Or reduce kick cd etc. Jeez

Look in your talents you can get damage buff. Oh my.

Melee brain

Bro’s they’re putting it in for healers, surely they gotta understand its too good for caster dps.

Definitely going back in my Lock now after all these changes and putting my Hunter back on the shelf!

Being a mage player this season, I’m actually really happy that I get to use 3 pvp talents instead of 2 again. Regardless if precog is in the game or not, they also removed a lot of the passive pvp talents for mage; So all in all, big fun improvement for mage allowing us more options for active abilities.

Ice wall every match anybody? Oh wow I might get to use arcanoshpere now. No longer debating between arcane empowerment and ring of fire either!

hes drooling rn

im a long time destro lock player who has been enjoying precog this xpac. that being said, it is a tiny bit too strong. it does take an honor talent slot so it should be impactful. if it was being moved to the embellishment slot on our characters, i do think it should be nerfed slightly. A fair nerf to precog in exchange for an honor talent slot would be ok. something like, instead of 5 seconds, 3 seconds would be fair. as a destro lock, i can say thats ample time to land a good fear or big dam bolt as a reward for the juke. I dont agree with being able to almost win games or net major cds off of a whiffed kick though.