Preach quit?

Damn… it honestly feels / is bad when one of the games biggest NEETS/defenders/fans quits. His response was actually super emotional and not just ranting. Sad to see another one go.

F

29 Likes

Imma say

“who”?

That said if its a streamer or any youtube creator, you know its bad. They actually make money of promoting the game. Just shows how bad things are.

11 Likes

Imagine making money.

3 Likes

people have to make business decisions every day. good luck to him. although it’s was a bit cringe at the comments begging people to keep donating money. if you work and make content , i might enjoy it and pay for your entertainment

5 Likes

the only comment about this was literaly “I hope you continue supporting us in the future”

3 Likes

I think Preach is collectively shooting him self in the foot with this move. Yes it is the moral high road or whatever from a certain point of view…

However if he does this he must find another game to cover. He must then gather the same amount of viewers to watch him “master” said game. If he isn’t very good at it and or no one who plays that new game (some 14 yr kid) even recognizes him he will lose his sponsors and ultimately his paychecks…

4 Likes

Emotional…

Hahahaha

2 Likes

don’t forget to like, subscribe, get our patreon and buy a tshirt on the way out :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

9 Likes

FF14 has already welcomed him and preach already plays and supports many gaming communities he’ll do just fine.

People also largely support people that take moral high roads because it’s th road we all should be taking but we’re so addicted to the product it’s like nicotine at this point. Like it’s fine if the company is a POS as long as the dopamine epics keep rolling in you ignore all the terrible system, and real life issues and continue to look away.

It takes a certain level of intergity to make a move like this one which many people would wave away because in there mind this stuff happens at every workplace. Yes that’s true, but it’s not about other work places it’s about this workplace and a company you actively support.

I’m sure many of us have stopped going to a place because we might like the product we don’t like the company’s values and this is no different.

I wish him good luck, but he’ll be fine. I’m sure he appreciates you caring about him on here though.

7 Likes

You know all this is doing is making me wanna go buy Final Fantasy? :wink: Can I play as Micky Mouse or am I thinking another game?

3 Likes

I have absolutely no idea who any of these people are.

9 Likes

Isn’t he a League player? I dunno who these randies are lmao

1 Like

ff14 is a good game but not that good. all the new people are in the honeymoon phase. give it 3 months when people start finding the cracks

5 Likes

14, as in 15 is just around the corner and those types of games change dramatically every time.

Do not know who that is but he sounds pretty dramatic about a video game.

Oh well hope the door didn’t hit this person on the way out!

1 Like

Preach isn’t even big compared to some of the lets play people who literally suck at games and rotate them daily.

1 Like

Imagine quitting something that makes you money cause it’s just that bad.

1 Like

Can’t say I care bro, you should try not to attach your emotions to some guy on YouTube or whatever too.

4 Likes

The streamers are doing what they do to earn a paycheck. They are virtue signaling to appease their customers. Because, they need to keep their customers to keep earning money.

He isn’t quitting his “job” of streaming, he’s making a public statement to look like the good guy and hoping that he will get more followers for more money.

9 Likes

I didn’t mind Preach, but to be clear - His channel is dying. Don’t be a consoomer, they are just following trends for revenue since other games are more likely to get him views.

1 Like