Preach is interviewing Ion

He wants people to tweet him things to ask Ion, go to Preachgaming twitter, find the tweet, and say something about 9.1 pvp gearing!

5 Likes

Who cares preach is a PVE bunnie he won’t say nothing about PVP. And even if he did it would probably be somthing like “oh pvpers have gearing so good can we pvers have that”. zzzzz

18 Likes

I mean…yeah…but its worth a shot. As long as you word your question very specifically so there’s no wiggle room, and he just reads it word for word this is a great chance to go directly to the head of the snake.

2 Likes

They most likely pre screen every single question and don’t let that sort of thing happen.

8 Likes

Oh yeah I’m sure he will. But that’s my point, make it constructive and very specific so he will potentially choose it, and since it’s specific there’s no pve angle.

Man u must be new here.

3 Likes

No, I’m as cynical as anyone but mass complaining helped us change the pvp gear vendors before launch so there’s a chance.

2 Likes

preach is a moron and ion would not address issues because guess what, he’s a moron too

not speaking about ion specifically but I dont know a single company that tries so actively to undermine their own product to be as tedious and time-sucking as possible

12 Likes

U know whats amazing when I watch that preach bloke he can talk about the most boring PVE content and make it sound as if it was a diamond piece of genious, wonder and deep as hell.

1 Like

That is why we don’t watch, lol. Why would you follow a pve streamer-youtuber.

preach has asked pvp questions in the past

Preach: There have been a lot of concerns over the rated time gating and the gap in gear for pvpers. How would you respond to these concerns.

Ion: Well, we’ve decided that PVP is in a very good spot right now. We are extremely happy with the amount of people purchasing tokens and buying carries. Its a win win for everybody.

11 Likes

It’s so depressing how beat down this community is , and the sad part is it’s true lol. We have been ignored for so long it feels pointless, but I’m saying if 100 people ask the same question he WILL ask it, and at least we have some confirmation it’s on ions tiny brain

4 Likes

Well the community is shrinking as it gets beat down. If 9.1 feels just like the current season there will be even fewer regular pvpers. Just multiglads,r1s and their alts.

1 Like

Activity will increase again especially first 3 months it is gonna be high, there is too many things and new metas to discover.

There is just no proper cosmetic rewards this time. Elite sets are trash, it looks like they forgot to add colour to them.

Get Plate set so that you can look like a maw trash mob, hue.

Glad mounts are already cheap recolours, best one was this season’s mount, other recolours look worse imo.

so you’re saying that two morons are inverviewing each other? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Isnt Ion a lawyer? So obviously as always, he will do some round about without really answering the question and then finish off by asking his own question and answer that one instead.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to buy another 6-month sub to inflate those numbers for the investors, kids!

I’m sure the drip-drip-drip of PVP fixes will make the playerbase happy despite the devs being the cause by ignoring player feedback in the beta and live for months on end…

They’re either evil or incompetent, choose one.

2 Likes

I genuinely believe it physically hurts Ion to tell the truth or give a definitive answer. Don’t expect anything more than ambiguous answers like:

• We agree it doesn’t feel very fun
  • We’ve learned a lot
  • We’re looking for ways to improve
  • We’re aware of it
2 Likes

We all know the answer to any pvp related question and we want Ion to admit that it sucks in his response. He’s for sure not going to do that and we will be left disappointed and frustrated. So in the end, what is the point of asking any question when we already know what the response is going to be?