Pre-Purchase Dragonflight Now!

INSTA $90 BUY. Thanks for the 5 wing mogs!

6 Likes

Can I save my boost for my evoker?

This year? Gonna be another shadowlands situation.

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind offer of a preorder but until I see more than a trailer and some vague references to the mechanics - I’ll pass.

:cookie:

32 Likes

I got the epic as well. People saying “we don’t know” I get it for them but for me a) Will it have new zones? b) Will it have new quests? c) Will it have new raids? d) Will it have new dungeons? so on and so forth… the answers are yes so it is worth a buy. And the price difference between basic and epic with the things attached is a no-brainer. They would be a lot more purchased individually.

10 Likes

Yeah,we couldn’t help but see that BIG sign in the middle of our screen. Why does this happen and people get dc’d ,kicked out the game everytime you guys do this ? Are you guys at Blizzard pushing advertisement on us?

Oh they also gave you 2 work in progress talent trees. Anytime I see work in progress, its bad and if they expect people to pay for that… its bad lol

1 Like

Not sure I’m down with the authoritarian tone of the title.

2 Likes

Just pre-ordered the Collectors Edition box! Love the tears here crying about a pre-order on a game they will be playing at the launch of the expansion.

5 Likes

I’d just like to let everyone in this thread know that you absolutely do not have to preorder this expansion yet, or at all. It is your choice to make a purchase and no one can force you to do it or not.

4 Likes

Evoker will be level 60 once you finish the starting zone

2 Likes

You are going to have a hard time hooking whales when no one is left but whales and addicts and carry teams.

4 Likes

Great question.

Also, confirming there’s no Hearth-toy, right?

Could we all purchase it? Maybe…
But why let Blizzard hold our money now, way before the release. I need something now if they get my money now.

2 Likes

There is a hearth toy for the 89 dollar version.

I know I’m addicted but dang it. I like the dragon stuff and want to make my army of rainbow evokers come DF lol

7 Likes

See i can get behind those that want to pre-order physical collector edition to some degree. my last physical edition was Fallout 76 with that power armor helm. I love the physical loot but that game really cancelled out my excitement for playing after seeing how it played. This feels like another “fallout 76 power armor helm” but without the alpha/beta warning me.

if they work like dhs and Dks do, nope. They’ve never allowed boosts with a new class.

There is. I have the new hearth toy.

1 Like

Blizzard doesnt deserve our money when all they’ve shown us for this pre-order is a 2 minute cinematic and 2 work in progress talent trees. When its not even in alpha stage yet and they want you to pre-order, theres a problem.

9 Likes

I am fine with them taking my money now. I also don’t need anything right now.

1 Like

Rushing expansion is terrible idea and its going end bady.

6 Likes