Pre-Purchase Dragonflight Now!

A game like this has typically been 120-180 dollars which would be reasonable and expected. Shadowlands pricing was somewhat pushing the limits; dragonflight blows it out of the water at an eye watering 50% increase over SL and nearly 300% increase from warlords

Going over 300 for a pc game is crazy.

Things aren’t just super expensive in New Zealand all the time but yes we typically are paying premiums

2 Likes

Same, they dug themselves deep. Gonna have to prove to me that this thing will work if it launches this early.

1 Like

I’m gonna laugh if this expansion turns out to be great and all these people are salty that they didn’t preorder.

1 Like

“World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight™ will be available on or before December 31, 2022.”

but will it be ready?

1 Like

What do you get a pet? A pet a zillion people will have already? Who cares?

“World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight™ will be available on or before December 31, 2022.”

but will it be ready?

Exactly, even if it is outstanding on launch, what reason do we have to trust them with blank checks right now?

2 Likes

No, but everybody gets all hyped and buys it anyways then they spend the next year fixing it. That’s just unfortunately the current structure of things, at least for the foreseeable future.

Get hyped, buy thing, play it a bit, quit, come back for next patch, buy tokens to afford ksm/aotc carries, maybe a shop mount, play the story content, quit again, etc.

I feel like that’s how most people on GD play the game.

You never get anything exclusive anyways so what does it matter to you personally?

3/4 of this board just plays the forums.

Sorry, they barely managed content over the last two years. They can wait a bit before they get anymore money out of me.

silly question but has beta testing started yet

pre=purchased. who’s mad? feel free to send me igm with your feelings about it.

1 Like

Maybe later. I’m in no rush to pre-purchase Dragonflight.

But I’ll admit, that new Tangled Dreamweaver mount is beautiful. Wow! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Same. I’ve bought all 16 collectors for their games so I’m not going to miss one now.

1 Like

You mean nothing since people have been complaining about to much stuff gets out and ruins things before they are actually released .

1 Like

They don’t need to test anything anymore. Enough people will blind buy anything from Blizzard still. Shameful really. We pay $15 a month to test the expansions after they launch them these days it seems.

exactly.

it will be fresh for everyone when it releases. no more unpayed testing labor.

I expect us to see things once the non internal Alpha and the Beta get going .

People are getting mad because Blizz has shown little and most likely these are the same people that complained that too much gets shown during the beta and the ptrs .

Karens are going to Karen

1 Like

there’s no reason for external testing if they do a good job internally.

2 Likes

Yep. Patience is a gift only few have. They just want you to buy their stuff compulsively and give your hard earned money to wicked ppl like Bobby.

Why am I gonna be salty if the product is great? I just buy it and play it. There are dozens of games I never pre ordered on Steam, just waited and they turned out to be great games, bought them and play then. The end. Jeez some people need to be banned from the internet.