[Pre-patch] Vengeance Feels Good

Will it still be that way at max?

Liking it a lot more in keys now. Barely need heals and lots of DPS/Options on top of top tier mobility. Havoc as an OS seems vastly improved as well.

Yup Vengeance is very good in DF. We seem to do about 50-80% of the dps a damage dealer can do. We have very little need for healing unlike most season ones. And I don’t understand why but they buffed our 10 second aoe silence to be a 48 sec cd.

Defensively we will take a bit more damage. But the dungeons do less relatively.

• DS uptime should be about the same because we can gain FtD but we loose 30% or better haste.
  • We loose a lot of Vers (currently sitting at about 30% so we will take about 15% more damage from that.
  • We won’t gain as many soul shards as we won’t have enough haste to get fracture to be every other global.

This is a +16

IMHCO, Vengeance hasn’t been this good since Legion.

Yeah, I bet it feels good because of Soulrend…

Veng doesn’t have soulrend at least get it right if your gonna troll on this soulrend nerf nonsense your on about.

3 Likes

Fair enough.

Agreed vengeance feels amazing. It’s much more fluid than Havoc right now and feels more intense.

Vengeance is clearly overperforming, not expecting a relative nerf would be insane.

Or it’s our year to be meta.

1 Like

yea feels good since we have darkglare that can help with talents to heal, you still have covenant habilities, but once those are gone, DH will be bad again in pvp since very low survavility self heal is still very low.

Im enjoying it, using the Easymode build from Icy Veins; enjoying the simple rotation.

Im more familiar with Blood DKs but they added a bunch of extra crap for me to keep track of.

It was OP in BFA beta and nerfed into insignificance.

Was stronk in SL beta and nerfed again.

Maybe this year they let the red haired step tank out of the basement.

Its actually nice to be making it out of a beta not nuetered so ill take what we can get.