Pre-patch release date

Thanks for clarifying that a second time.

1 Like

You still seem not able to accept reality…

tbc pvp was dead right off the go. I doubt many people even care at this point.

2 Likes

Because TBC PVP is garbage. Wrath PVP is way better. More viable comps, less RNG resists, etc.

It is like night and day.

Hardly anyone enjoys TBC PVP for very good reasons.

1 Like

Firestorm of feedback… Hmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Like the RDF situation?? Hmmmmmmmmmm

I probably been pvping since you were born… I am aware that tbc pvp was garbage but it wasn’t the first time around. They made some god awful changes this time.

And changes NEED to be made for Wrath but they won’t do it so I am going to guess Wrath arena will be MEH as well.

2 Likes

They don’t care about the RDF situation because they purposefully don’t want to add RDF for good reasons.

Stay mad bro.

TBC PVP has been garbage since forever. It was never good.

1 Like

What are these good reasons?

Any reason that goes against the majority of your player base is a “BAD REASON”

I’m not sure if you understand how logic works but uh… Pretty common sense “BRO”.

RDF was removed for boosting boost sales. That is comically obvious but were still fighting the good fight.

No need to throw your 12 year old bro antics at me. I love you

I’m not going to debate RDF here with you because you’ve already lost. It isn’t being added.

Again simple logic. I haven’t lost anything as I do not PVE.

There are HUGE debates about RDF ongoing which is exactly why blizzard should be paying attention. Wrath has not released yet, hell we havent even gotten pre patch release date.

You do realize that if RDF cost them huge $$ in sub losses that it doesn’t affect me right? They lose not me lol

There aren’t. They said they aren’t adding it ever. Learn to accept defeat.

Again there is no defeat to be had here. I know wrath needs RDF because I have a fairly high IQ and its not hard to do your research.

I will play and pvp until they kill their own game and then move on.

To be honest with you no RDF means more people out in the world for me to kill so its a win/win

I would rather fight for the longevity of wrath rather then go against the majority. I guess killing everyone in the open world would kind of add to that as well… Ehh at least it will be fun for a couple of months

No one cares what you think though. The decision has been made.

No final decision has been made unless you’re literally at blizz HQ staffing room right now…

The beta is ongoing and its doing exactly what it is intended to do. Flesh out bugs and get player feedback so that the final decisions can be made.

Were you here screaming Spell batching would never ever change in classic as well as many others were? What happened there?

I will bet you any amount of $$$$ that the LFG system that is in BETA right now will not be the system at the end of wrath.

except you dont work for Blizzard so your opinon doesnt really matter does it? lol

It actually has been made. Just because you don’t accept it doesn’t mean they haven’t made the decision…

Why? They have a history of doing things spontaneously with no communication. What evidence is there to suggest they will make some announcement instead of just doing it?

1 Like

i enjoy tbc pvp

They will not release pre-patch before PVP season is announced, ends, and pvp offseason happens.

END OF STORY. You can cope as hard as you want. Facts are facts.

Not everyone has good taste…

actually they said for now…so i guess you dont know everything lol

much like you lol