Pre-patch 9/22

every xpacs chromie time

1 Like

OH they do. I didn’t get beta and I haven’t checked PTR.

I know there is supposed to be 2 parts 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 the 2nd part may just be a tune up though

The 2nd part is actual Shadowlands content.

With only a 1 hr maint this week you are for sure wrong lol

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/development-update-the-road-to-shadowlands/638371

This will give a little more info on the prepatch

It’s 2 hours but I agree. :cry:

Let’s hope it isn’t the 22nd, I have way to much stuff going on to sit down an really enjoy it, bring on the patch on the 29th of September.

1 Like

It’s not the 22nd… only 2 hour maintenance. I’m really hoping for the 29th.

3 Likes

95% chance 29th.
4.99% chance 6th.
0.01% any other day.

2 Likes

I don’t care just give it to me now. Give me prepatch. For the Warchief!
I hate bfa so much and how the class design is outside of demonology warlock.

4 Likes

Pretty sure 9.0.1 is everything but 9.0.2 is any fixes, balancing, etc for SL content that they do between 9.0.1 and just before launch.

1 Like

They generally do the prepatch download and the expansion together and activate both separately.

1 Like

You know the PVP warning has no bearing on when the patch is going to be released right?

It’s literally just a “by the way, season ending on this date” warning.

Also every time I see a post like this I roll my eyes because of how ridiculously stupid and edgy it is.

1 Like

People say that all the time, but historically it always has. End of season for the final season has always fallen on prepatch and major patches generally result in a change of season.

where are you reading 1 hr?

1 Like

The way I would put it is end of season doesn’t dictate when a patch is released the patch date dictates when the season ends. I think that’s what he was trying to say.

I mean, i guess, the whole point is though that they are intrinsically intertwined

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing… It’s 2 hours.

I agree on that. I’m just saying they don’t decide on a patch date based on a season ending.