Potential transfer LF late-night raiding guild

An unfortunate debacle on the Lightbringer server left me estranged from the guild that I loved more than anything and lonely, miserable, and inconsolable. I will incur the wrath of this guild if I even mention its name, since its members regularly peruse the message boards while looking for new recruits. This server has become toxic to me, and I need a new home, as this particular guild seems to be the only one on the server that fits exactly with my work schedule and skill level. I read the spiel by this server’s community leader and was intrigued.

I’m far from CE-level raiding, but I do lots of heroic raiding after doing normal at least once on every boss, have gotten every AotC since Garrosh, and don’t do much mythic until the last raid of the expansion. I went 2/8M in the last raid, and that was enough.

Are there any Alliance heroic-plus guilds on Turalyon that raid on weekdays except for Friday at midnight, eastern, and do all activities that isn’t too competitive and has an easygoing, humorous, and pressure-free environment for an older player with a foul mouth and a strange sense of humor? Thanks very much. Peace.

Yes, Turalyon has a few guilds that fit that request. is a weekend raiding guild that I would call semi-hardcore. We are an AoTC guild that dabbles in mythic only having a 1/8M for uldir. We are laid back and raid Saturday night from 7-11PM EST. We also have many arena teams and run M+ regularly. We try to get M+11 done weekly so we have keys to help people gear every week. Let me know if you have interest, we would love to have you as a member.

#cappy1484

It MUST be any combination of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday at midnight, eastern, because of my work schedule. Thanks for your prompt response, though! Peace.

Daybreak is pretty late but it is Horde.