Potential Fire Enhance build for 9.2 RBG's?

So I was having a look at the Enhance talents and the changes coming in 9.2 and was wondering if there could be a nice fire based build for RBG’s in 9.2.

Venthyr with the Covenant Legendary for the FS application on Harvest plus Skybreakers (I know this is an Ele lego, but the FS crit chance component would still work)

Talents would include Lashing Flames, Hot Hand and Fire Nova

Given you will be able to spread FS with LL in 9.2 basically you would be spreading FS and detonating with Nova, proccing hot hands and applying Lashing Flames debuff, all the while significantly reducing Harvest CD which would apply more FS again

Could run static field totem for nice synergy with warrior kyrian spear spear and DK Abomb limb, and Skyfury totem for extra carnage, and of course WF totem for the other melee will be nice

Anyone think this could work?

Well there is a little guide that been made today on WoWhead dont know if you seen it too cause they talk about your fire build with sky leggo too.

They also talk about a version for Necro since Lava lash will splash so we could proc multiples Lightning bolt via Necro spell

ooh no I hadn’t seen that, thanks, I’ll check it out!

So I will say yes it is very possible to get your fire build going with your referenced abilities and talents. I just hope its not the only build I like playing Enhancement my way which if i could i wouldn’t use any fire abilities. I see Enhancement more of a wind lighting with a sprinkling of frost and fire. If they had only returned earth shock i would be so much happier with enhancement.

Well they buffed frost shock by 20% and its conduit has double the chance to give 2 maelstorm weapon in 9.2 its gonna be quite helpfull.
they also buffed the one that buff Maelstorm dmg/heal on stack by double.

But nah fire build isnt a must.

What I wish they would do is return the SS debuff but change it so that instead of a debuff on the target its a buff to us which increases nature damage. kind of how they did rogue combo points. Then with earth shock returned we could get those fat earth shock crits like we used to get. I miss that

I think Necro lord will be quite good . I mean flame shock spread with lava then Cov spell its free 40% haste for 10sec

The only issue with these builds is that enhance is really squishy. They don’t have the ability to front like in RBG like warrior/dk, or have immunities like ret, or the mobility of a WW.

The chain harvest build will slap hard, but you’ll get run over if your positioning isn’t impeccable.