Potential Ex-Raider looking to raid again

Hello!

I’ve been away from the raiding scene for some time now and have been slowly wanting to get back into the swing of things.

I’ve previously raided from Classic to M EN back in Legion, and have since taken a hiatus from any and all raiding activities… but have been wanting to get back into it.

Unfortunately, my schedule is hectic, so, the best I could do with regards to raid times would be from 7 PM to 10:00 PM EST.

I’ve every class available at max level, and can be quite resourceful in terms of self-sufficiency if it comes down to it.

Cheers

are you interested in going alliance and raiding weekends?

Hello,
If you’re looking for a short timed raiding schedule I believe we could be a good fit.
At only 4.5hrs a week for AotC (break after its reached) this is a huge draw for most of us.
Spam below:

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raid guild looking to add to the AotC raid roster for 8.3.
Spots open are: (high needs)Spriest, Warrior, Rogue, DK
BfA Progression:All BfA AotCs
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord
https://discord.gg/nTnFr44 (feel free to join us)
Requirements:good attendance, good attitude
Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

If you would like more information please check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Contact methods:
Discord(preferred) at:Aureil#6653

Btag: eternalinfer#1281
Thanks!

Are you looking to server transfer or stay on wyrmrest-accord?

I would be willing to transfer. I should’ve mentioned that in the post.

1 Like

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Celestials <Team Casual Hardcore> is a week-end raiding group formed by mythic raiders. We’re building the team up for 8.3 where our goal is to achieve AotC early and transition into Mythic raiding as soon as we feel comfortable doing so.

We are looking for motivated individual who are willing to push beyond their comfort zone, don’t shy away from teamwork and criticism. <Team Casual Hardcore> is a great place to learn from Cutting Edge raiders and to make the jump into the Mythic scene at a casual pace. We are associated with the <Celestials> main mythic team, and our team is a great place to stand out and maybe be recruited in their CE team as well.

Raid time
Friday 7PM-10PM (EST)
Saturday 7PM-10PM (EST)

Current Progress:
8/8H EP
3/8M EP

Current Recruitment Needs:
Warrior (DPS)
Warlock
Shaman (Elemental/Restoration flexible)

If your class isn’t listed, feel free to contact us nonetheless. We’re always happy to look at applicants and have a chat!

If you have any questions, you can direct your inquiries to our raid leader or recruiting officers:

Hawkin#1608 (Bnet) or Hawkin#3250 (discord)
Sha#4824 (discord)

If you want to message me in discord I would be happy to fill you in more about the guild and we are on Area-52 US

Hi Argalar,

If you are willing to look at alliance hit me up here is our info.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586