Post Your Dracthyr!

The alexstraza/wrathion following is huge

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/bAT2Dgq

Canā€™t post images directly, but thatā€™s mine. I love how many colours you can choose from. I canā€™t wait to actually create it in game. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Imgur

18 Likes

Thankie kindly. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No problem! I was tempted to use that green myself. Itā€™s a very rich tone, and one we really havenā€™t seen associated with the green dragonflight directly. Itā€™s a bold choice.

3 Likes

Yeh, I was originally going to go with blue since theyā€™re my favourite flight, but I saw that and I was like ā€œokay, greenish teal is good too.ā€ I couldnā€™t resist. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Posted this in the other thread, but iā€™ll post it here too. Iā€™m pleased with how heā€™s turning out.

And yeah, i love the wild variation in customization. No two Dracthyr will look exactly the same. Love seeing the larger body type some of yā€™all are using as well.

I thought i was going to use type 3 or 4, but i decided type 2 looked the nicest with armor on, and also made the most sense for my characterā€™s identity. Evokers are both powerful and fast, wanted to encompass that with a battle-magey look on a more slender frame.

My first crack at it was a very goth dragon, 2nd crack was a lean into the red dragonflight (because i like them), decided to combine the concepts into one and iā€™m loving it. Also iā€™m a sucker for red, black, and gold armor (iā€™ve mained a belf for 13 years lol).

11 Likes

Same! I have a purple version with green eyes as well ā€¦ but I have such love for the magma theme. If Dracthyr ever get Druid, Iā€™ll immediately make a vibrant green one. Haha

2 Likes

Blizzard please give tank option in some way :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Hereā€™s mine :upside_down_face: I hope some time in the future we can change the coloring for the trimming, gems and armor base as well as some additional colors that match the non dragonflight colors. Iā€™m not digging the color combos they picked for some of the other flights.

32 Likes

Iā€™m probably going to make my Alliance one Red and my Horde one Blue, just to be a contrarian.

7 Likes

I was going to make a certain comment, then I saw your name.

6 Likes

Mine would be pink and green, otherwise not able to get the dressing room to work for me it keeps freezing.

1 Like

Ugh! I even have one made but I canā€™t grab the screenshot because the wowhead site is freezing for me.

Edit: This is my broken one from a few days ago, but she has some updates now that wowhead has officially boosted the dressing room page. Just canā€™t access it at the moment!

12 Likes

Omfg, u can have horns like alexstraza?!

3 Likes

While fiddling with it I found it lets you make Tauren Evokers, but trying to do so loads the tauren up with the dragon wings and then crashes the tool lol

Heck, canā€™t even get it to launch right now, finally got it to load a dracthyr body but it has multiple wing sets clipping together now XD

Clear your browsing history.

28 Likes

anyone got a good combo for a Deathwing looking color variation? my daughter clicked out of the page and now it wont load back i had the colors somewhat right but i know they can be better from a stream i saw a 20 second clip of like a week or 2 ago when ever alpha just started.

on topic all your dragons look amazing

Black and purple looks epic:

21 Likes