Post Your Dracthyr!

We shall crush the little people and take over the wor… Oooops I mean make a kumbaya circle and hug it out. Yeah, that’s it.

4 Likes

I didn’t make any changes i just came to share that we gots SHOES now.

8 Likes

What’s wrong with fleshy chonks?

The world isn’t ready for the fashion statement that is “walk around on compressed foot meat”

1 Like

I’m in a bit of a conundrum now. I hate Elves. But I do like that the longest ears look more inherently draconic. But… it also makes him look infinitely more Elvish.

I think it’s time you stop denying the part of yourself that really wants to be an elf. This is the first step. Pick those long and pointy ears, you know deep down that you are just a large green elf!

1 Like

I mean, I like Tolkien Elves. I think I just dislike people that want to be Elves, if you catch my drift. Or act in stereotypically “Elvish” ways: self-centered, vain, arrogant, and haughty. None of which are traits exemplified by most of Tolkien’s Elves.

It’s like… hmm. You know when someone is a natural leader? Natural charisma, self-awareness, confidence, and so on. I like being around those people. Those are Tolkien’s Elves. But then, often in the same room, you get those self-proclaimed “alphas.” Guys barking about how great they are, tooting their own horn at every opportunity. Those are how I see a lot of people that play as Elves in modern games (generalizing, of course). Blood Elves just seem so vapid to me. Even Night Elves were completely neutered and turned into bouncy bimbos when they made the transition from WCIII to WoW. I just can’t get on board with them as a group, even if I like individual lore figures and players who represent them.

It’s a bit of a psychological rabbit hole, really.

1 Like

You orcs and your issues with the obviously superior and devilishly handsome elves. Ugh.

(This is entirely a joke.)

1 Like

i mean… its your character. you get to decide what their “personality” is. if you dont want them to have those traits then they dont. besides, you are a dragon who thinks they are being very sneaky by making themselves look like an elf. you could play into that if you wanted.

I came up with this with the idea of dracthyrs being warriors (one can dream).

Cant remove wings for some the extra set of wings for some reason.

7 Likes

9 Likes

I have a feeling we’ll be seeing many iterations of this one. :slight_smile: I wonder if someone at Blizzard colour matched that deliberately, because that tone is uncannily close.

1 Like

A nice and simple city glam.

2 Likes

I tried making his counterpart, couldn’t get the stomach the right color :frowning:

Imgur
Doesn’t look too shabby, the blue with purple scales is really nice looking.

6 Likes

Mine in Valdrakken garb.

5 Likes

looks nice. I love the gold chains and embellishing on both the body 1/2 visage form.

2 Likes
5 Likes

I really like those Drakonid helmets. I’ll be using those a lot. Does make me wish I could toss one on an actual drakonid, though.

Sadly, the helmet won’t show on our Dracthry side which is sad considering those items are made for dragonkin. The shoulders however look good with our barber shop armor so that’s a plus.