Post reported as spam?

can someone explain to me how this is spam in a post about mass reports?
i was replying back to kalviery a mod who posted a large post about you can’t get ban from mass reports yet a friend did get ban after just playing the game more than other people without hacks, exploits, or afking in bgs.

my friend got ban 14 days from a mass report because he was "breaking pvp brackets" which is total  that that's even a thing. he did nothing to deserve a ban yet he still got ban from a mass report.....  playing as much as you want without afking in a bg doesnt deserve a 14 day ban.

so how is this spam under a mass report topic? this was a reply to Kalviery.

Your post violates the forum code of conduct by discussing disciplinary actions. It was also bumping a topic which had already run its course and the discussion was over. The post also contains masked inappropriate language which is another code of conduct violation.

Your post is also an example of misinformation surrounding the subject of “mass reporting”.

Instead of removing your ability to post for those violations, I opted to remove the offending post and close the topic to prevent further misinformation.

If your friend wishes to appeal an account suspension, then they will need to file a ticket. You may not appeal on your friends behalf.

I am now going to close this topic as well and I ask that you do not recreate it.

17 Likes