Post bolvar sylvanas cutscene (spoilers)

Sometimes I wonder what life is like for the average farmer in Westfall or Durotar and looking out their windows and constantly seeing these world ending events.

15 Likes

“oh its tuesday again”

18 Likes

Yeah, or he was running towards him. As it stands he just kinda sits there. Hilarious.

10 Likes

“Hey farmer Steve, ever wonder why all these world ending stuff always happen on a Tuesday?”

10 Likes
10 Likes

These edits will never get old hehehe.

1 Like

Imagine getting in your car to go to work, and you see C’thulu itself looming over the nearby city, reality bending and warping in storms of eldritch fury about its crown.

You sigh with the same enthusiasm given for heavy road work, and see twenty five heavily armed idiots looking like some sort of excessively flamboyant mardi gras parade rush past you, giggling like idiots and already yelling about cigarette breaks.

You go to work, and before your lunch break, there’s a bunch of yelling, and everything goes back to normal. For a week.

14 Likes

Guess this also disproves the people who thought that Tyrande would kill Nathanos, or does it happen offscreen

Second Cinematic. There is yet another one.

2 Likes

It already happen in Steve Danuser’s nightmare, so that’s as close to the real thing we’ll ever get.

2 Likes

Cata Genn: SYLVANAS!
Legion Genn: SYLVANAS!!
BFA Genn: SYLVANAS!!!
SL Genn: SYLVANAS!!!

Me: stealing youtube comments I found funny

11 Likes

Where is it?

I assume not in game. We know Nathanos has a death cinematic. Is he even up/when will he be killable? I have several bones to pick with him(or several of his bones to pick).

Does it even matter if he’s killed? He’ll show up again in SL, probably even more buffed (both physically and magically) anyways.

2 Likes

not here yet, the story content doesnt start this week, we know tyrande kills nathanos because

Summary

lor’themar tells us

1 Like

I just remembered: wtf did they do to Tyrande’s model? Her face tattoo looks like the Zandalari dino scales.

8 Likes

It will be up when the Death Rising event starts in … well weeks?

Nathanos isn’t a world boss until later in the pre-patch. I would assume the cinematic comes out then.

I already struggle with taking the Alliance seriously. This was just… peak comedy.

3 Likes

Good, a second(or in this case a third chance) chance to beat him to a bloody pulp!

1 Like