Post about RDF!

Don’t get discouraged from these people telling you there is some majority against RDF (absolute BS!) or that you should give up! I know you want RDF! Make a post! I have a very busy life and what was so awesome about wotlk was that I could do what I wanted almost immediately; dungeons! I feel robbed of this feature and it is not fair because it was in wotlk before! Blizzard has internet service providers send warnings to not play private wotlk servers, but then you robbed us of the RDF! What is wrong with you people!!!

8 Likes

Im lost. What is RDF?

Wrath was the best casual experience out there because of RDF. But classic might not be for casuals. Who knows how it will end up this time.

1 Like

Random
Dungeon
Finder
aka LFD (Looking For Dungeon)

I don’t believe that you didn’t know what rdf is.

I want RDF. I believe the vast majority of people also want it. Not having it adds nothing to the experience that isn’t already permanently lost.

They launched Vanilla Classic with the final balance patch, since it was the most ‘complete’ version (according to them!)…why can’t they do that here?

If anybody thinks having RDF will lessen the ‘community’ aspects of the game…I got a bridge to sell ya…

2 Likes

I don’t care that you don’t believe it. That would be a stupid thing to lie about.

Same I want rdf too

1 Like

I think RDF should be considered for 3.3.5.

Razordown Fens.

4 Likes

Blizzard did a poll and the majority of people didn’t want it. You are in the minority, regardless of how much you continue to post about it.

There are ppl that are waiting for this expansion to come out who don’t spend all their time playing wow doing these preliminary polls. When they start seeing ads for it and play again they are going to be pissed that RDF is gone just like I am. I guarantee that this poll was a chairmaster poll that only players who spend their whole day playing wow participated in so that blizzard could justify crooked business practices such as getting them to pay for boosts because leveling sucks and not nearly as fun as doing back to back dungeons and getting geared on the way.

Not having RDF doesn’t matter to you because you have tons of time to kill. It was in the game; it needs to be in the game again.

Link to said poll or a blue post stating they took a poll please.

2 Likes

I’ve been excitedly waiting for WOTLK Classic specifically because of RDF. I have 8 days left on my sub, and unfortunately, with RDF yoinked from the feature list, it doesn’t look like I’ll be adding another 6 months this time :frowning: My money is just too casual for Blizz.

1 Like

They did a cost benefit analysis with this and there needs to be some critical analysis of why they did this. It has to have something with getting people to pay for character boosts I think. I think they misjudged because I think more people will not pay for subscription and it will outweigh the people buying character boosts even though they rake in more cash per boost than per monthly subscription.

I’ve never seen it abbreviated as “RDF”, usually “DF” and more commonly, “LFD”

Random Dungeon Finder is a very common term, it is hard to believe you’ve never seen it abbreviated to RDF in chat anywhere before.

What poll? I was never asked therefore I can assume a lot of players weren’t polled…therefore the poll data would be suspect… Keep RDF in and if your removing it make the pvpers walk to there bg instances only fair…

There was no poll, and if there was it was not public and should not be taken as seriously.