Possible Will of the Emperor Issue

In the Mogu’shan Vaults, I had just finished killing Elegon, where Cho used the control panel.

Then I went back to the Will of the Emperor area, killed the three mobs, then (so I thought) I clicked on the control panel then went down to the lower area.

But nothing happened.

So, I went back to the control panel, where Cho was standing, and it appeared shut.

I thought perhaps I had forgotten to activate it, so, I clicked on it again. It opened, then shut again immediately. I tried going to the lower level again, but nothing happened. The mobs from the alcoves didn’t spawn. Realizing I wouldn’t get to do this last fight, I finally left.

Not sure when I did wrong. The raid was set for 25-man mythic.

Perhaps I was in such a rush to get back there, I should have waited for Cho to show up before I used the control panel. But really no idea what I did wrong.

There are pipes you have to click on Heroic (I don’t think Mythic was a thing in MoP?), down below the platform on either side of the room. The console only works to start the fight on Normal.

3 Likes

I found them. They’re right on the walls at the bottom of the stairs on both sides, three on each side.

Good, useful info.

Mythic was introduced with Siege of Orgrimmar, as I understand it; none of the RWL6 raids have it.

1 Like