Possible transfer seeks guild

An orc shaman of the Frostwolf Clan, Healer and Officer for Chillstriker, Ally to the Timbermaw ((but now returning to the US (East Coast) after 9 months in Australia)).

Looking for advice on horde side raiding guilds to join. I have helped bring down the enslaved Firelord, the mad Soulflayer, and spent much time killing bugs in Silithus for fun and no little profit. Fellstriker is very underpopulated so getting attuned for the Dragon Queen, and the Spire, have been beyond me.

(( I am a middle-aged gamer looking for role-play as improv to add salt and spice to the raiding / PvP experience. I have a life outside WoW, so if you require someone to farm Black Lotus for 8 hours a day to flask up for 2 hours of sweaty-being-yelled-at … not me. ))

Hi, I will give a shout out to my guild. We are working on AQ progression, have killed the twin emps and are working on other bosses now. I have been in this guild since the start of Classic.

Edit: I should mention that we still help people do the various attunements and run various instances fairly often. We have several people who are still leveling or are leveling alts.

While we are a good PvE progression guild, we do not have much guild RP.

PvP on this server is not guild based. See my post on horde pvp; I or any of the other PvP organizers will be happy to help you get involved in our PvP community.