Possible to have tcg mounts xfer from retail to classic

Hi Blizzard, is it possible to have our tcg mounts transfered to classic if we ever get to that phase where tcg cards were realeased? I’m sure the unlearnt mount won’t be able to transfer to sell since it will mess up the economy. But i hope those already learnt tcg mounts can get copied over. And it will just be an cosmetic effect. I put a lot of gold/money and effort in collecting some of those tcg mounts over the years and don’t want to get it waste.

I think they already confirmed this is something they won’t be doing.

Edit: Your collection isn’t “wasted”, especially since you didn’t purchase them with the intent of something like classic re-release happening. You bought it with the intent to use it for live, using the reason of ‘don’t want it to go to waste’ is a little… manipulative.

2 Likes

I think they said they won’t re-release the tcg cards. I just hope I can keep using the cosmetics

No, I believe they stated nothing live (including tcg) would transfer over. TCG has been done and over with for years and years. The cards have ceased production since… Cata? WoTLK?

Edit: TCG Mounts and pets - #38 by Mergons-terenas

1 x ALREADY redeemed TCG should be available for 1 x Classic character to return its exclusivity which all but died when retail spectral tigers are common. PLEASE please QQ it’s just a little mount, doesn’t fly and it will retain me as a subscriber for years to come. I’ve invested since 2006. Thank you in advance. - Always Loyal.