Possible test servers for changes For tbc?

This is just an idea I was thinking about the other day so I thought I would post about and just kind of ask what everyone thought.

Especially since blizzard is doing the whole spell batching change on the PTR.

So this is and everyone but a good portion of the community wants TB C changed but what changes are OK and what changes really hurt the game as a whole and kill the spirit of it.

If I’m being honest I could make a list of things I would like to see changed because I think they’re just harmful to the Game.

And just not fun to deal with But I’m not gonna go in to that right now.

So what about the idea of a change on a peaty our realm 1st.

If they want to introduce a change why don’t they try it out and see if how it affects things I mean people are seen for higher re difficulty let’s try it out put it on a piece your realm.

Now granted yes this isn’t an end all be all solution for all the potential problems that could happen but it certainly would help I think.

I mean think about it we don’t know what a change is going to do to the game over all until it happens however if we were able to tested in see at least we could get some feedback it would also be helpful for blizzard I think.

Instead of implementing changes just over all why not try and put it on APT R Rome and test it out so at least we could get an idea what’s OK and what’s not.

Anyway and yes I know again this isn’t a 100% answer but I think everyone can agree that we want TB C to be the best game it can be again.

And yes I know everyone’s opinion of what that is is different however we all can agree that at the end of the day we all want the game to be good.

And I think at the very least an ability that test out possible changes on APT R realm would be a lot better than just throwing things in in seen.

Now granted yeah we don’t know what the bait is going to be like or when it will even be announced officially.

But again I think the idea of testing things on the Beta/APT R realm specifically made for that would be a good thing.

Boss turning OK let’s see what bloods to in the bosses on APT R realm C of its really a good change or not.

Dual spec MI opinion yeah it would be a wonderful change and I want to see it but I’m not everybody let’s try it out see if it really affects people’s behavior and a badd or good way.

Drums of battle A nerved version the nerves that they gave it in rathillet’s king or maybe just a version that you don’t need to be a leather worker to use Maybe making all the profession items that you can make boe Instead of bop.

Just as some examples I mean again I would rather see them put things on a peaty our server and try them out instead of just not doing anything.

Anyway just an idea I had what are you all think?

Lordy, another mountain of text with poor grammar, spelling and a very unclear purpose. At least you used paragraphs.

2 Likes

They’re quite fashionable you know.

I had a stroke trying to read what you wrote

That was extremely hard to read, but I think what you are asking for already exists. They are called PTR servers. A server that is used to test potentional changes to the game. There is one up right now to test the lowering of batching, go check it out!

That TBC will be more or less the same as it was 13 years ago.