Positive RP

What has been a fun Roleplay or idea for community roleplay you would like to see come back, or even be more common on Wyrmrest Accord?!

3 Likes

I’d like to see more machinima. There was this rogue/lock combo on ED that put together some pretty hilarious stuff.

4 Likes

Oh man it has been a while since I have heard that name!

Bring back the mystery of The Crow™.
If I recall correctly, they were never Caw-ght

3 Likes

LOL can you tell us more about this?! I have never heard of it or was it purely a pun, cause if so spot on sir spot on haha

Earlier when Pandaren RP was fairly active I wanted to explore a sort of civil strife/waring clans era enviroment on Pandaria. Competing factions trying to sway the way of government and influence across Pandaria in the midst of the aftermath of the BFA conflicts.

It had quite a bit of momentum and then I got sick with Covid. Some other RL issues came around and my overall enthusiasm plummeted. Also Pandaren RP isn’t anywhere near the peak of where it once was.

3 Likes

With the close of the Brawler’s Guild for retooling, I’ve been looking for more fighting tournament type stuff. So far, I only know of the one being run every other week on the Speedbarge. I used to help advertise for a larger one that took place out in the Barrens and would draw pretty big crowds in late BfA.

My guild’s in the early planning stages when it comes to hosting the next Jin’chuka de Loa tournament.

1 Like

I was able to catch the end of the MOOT last night in Kirthaven which was the location of the first MOOT I went to on Juspion. I still remember that one, it was a wedding, Juspion didn’t know anyone BUT HE LOVES WEDDINGS and he laughed, danced, partied and ugly cried during the ceremony.

There was a lot of moments where I was laughing my head off at my desk and my partner would be like, yo what’s funny and then I have to explain RP shenanigans to them.

If you ever get the chance, check out the Dwarven moots. They’re once a month, you don’t have to be a dwarf to go and they’re full of fun silly games with fun silly people.

6 Likes

Wow, I thought no one was interested so when I returned to the forums to see that some one had linked that old travesty of a thread I was so happy! If you do end up trying it let me know how it goes…if I dont sneak in on an Alt!

3 Likes