Most fun class? Submit your vote here and find the people think

Please post your vote here :slight_smile:

https://strawpoll.com/ab41d147

Don’t forget to leave a comment here so people can watch this poll too

Demon hunters and Warriors are winning for a large margin

5 Likes

Warrior followed with rogue

2 Likes

Pleaser refer to the style and syntax guide stickied at the top of the forum.

Enclose a URL in ` (grave mark, on same key as ~) and no need to perform tricks to post it regardless of trust level.

https://strawpoll.com/ab41d147

2 Likes

Fixed! Thank You!

Love u

1 Like

No

1 Like

Seems warrior is winning

2 Likes

Warlock !

I love to see Big green balls punching to my enemies

1 Like

Druid is getting close!

Although I mainly play paladin, I have to say that warrior is the most fun to me.

1 Like

Warrior and hunter

1 Like

come on keep voting.

200 votes it would be considered objetive.

Druid now match with warrior most fun class following with monk

Class vs spec is a really big difference. Some classes in general might be better overall dps classes whereas some specific specs might simply be amazing whilst their other specs fall short.

How people vote is highly subjective that it’s hard to determine what the results actually show.

I tought about it but If I set each spec, the poll would be quite big. I kjnow it is subjective but It is fun to know what the mayority of the people think

It seems druid is the most fun and shadow priest the most boring spec acording the poll now :slight_smile:

surprisingly seconded.

1 Like

I’d say it not only depends on the class and spec, but also the ilvl and stat allocation. It is much more enjoyable to play destruction in high haste situations.

1 Like

Druid, Warrior, Monk top 3 lol ew.

1 Like

Balance druid
Bird is the word!

1 Like

Something to note; this is one of those perception things, something might seem fun but is not as fun as it seems with class mechanics.

Monk for example I think looks like a very fun DPS class and the animations are probably the coolest. But in reality WW Monks are underrepresented and probably wouldn’t be something I want to play myself.

Mage and dh are getting closer!

Shadow priest the most boring really? :frowning: