Poisons dropping off

Is anyone else having applied poisons drop off much too soon? I can’t seem to duplicate the issue, but it looks like it’s happened during a cutscene (when I believe I had at least a half hour left on my poisons) and after Dragonriding down from the Obsidian Fortress, again with at least a half hour remaining.

5 Likes

Yes. Has happened to me multiple times and I don’t usually notice until I’m in the middle of a fight.

2 Likes

My deadly poison drops off when I enter or leave a bg. Imagine my embarrassment when I assume it’s on and get into a scrap.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed this a few times, too. In relation to cutscenes or something. Very strange.

This has been a thing for a long time. Instanced PvP resets your lethal poisons

1 Like

For the entirety of shadowlands I could go in and out of bgs while keeping both poisons.

1 Like

Yeah its been happening for a bit, but its more noticeable now with Dragon Tempered Blades. I wish we had something like Call of the Elements that would apply all four of our chosen poisons at once

1 Like

Probably has to do with in-engine cutscenes disabling either weapons or talents, which causes poisons to drop instantly.

That said I’ve not had it happen to myself but I also use Kingsbane, maybe it only happens with DTB?

I did notice last night, every time I leveled, all 4 poisons were removed and I had to reapply.

1 Like

Instances are hit or miss, so if you ever hit a load screen, get in habit of reapplying. It’s definitely stripping them when entering any Timewalking dungeon, maybe the level scaling and party sync features are the culprit?

Try the “poisoner” addon.

Customizable visual and audio warnings when they aren’t on.

Happens a lot during RBGs or… Taking a teleport into any instanced content for that matter.

1 Like

If you cant add a apply all poisons ability, atleast make it instant cast.

1 Like

Yes very annoying bug taking a loading screen. Especially with Dragon Tempered Blades.

1. Having to apply a poison to get Leeching up every time is annoying.

2. Having to apply all 4 poisons every time is also annoying.

I get why they wouldn’t make it instant cast. But we need a 1 cast apply all 4 or something.

3 Likes

Its even worse in warmode. If you phase in after an arena or battleground, you are at a huge disadvantage and cant use half of the utility of your spec before you cast 4 poisons on yourself.

Happened to me too