<Poindexter Furious> one-night-a-week AOTC Raiding with Mythic goals (and a casual night too)!

Hello!

is a new guild of pals who have decided to come together and build a new community.

We are a laid back “adults with jobs” welcoming players of all walks of life and all kinds of gameplay to join. We’re looking to have a culture of raiding, M+ and casual PvP, but anyone is welcome. The only requirement is to not be a jerk.

We have two raid nights for members of our guild, including a progression night focused on AOTC but aimed at getting into Mythic content in the long term, as well as a more casual night in which anyone is welcome and we’ll do whatever difficulty suits the team. Raid nights/times are as follows:

Progression Roster Raid Time: Wednesdays 6-9 pst / 9-12 est
Open Casual Raid Time: Mondays 6-9 pst / 9-12 est
Moon Guard - Alliance

While anyone is welcome to the Monday night raid, the progression raid will be limited to our roster, which still has a few spots left as of this writing. In particular, we are looking for experienced DPS, both Ranged and Melee. We don’t have super stringent requirements for progression, but are looking for folks who have enough experience to hit the ground running for AOTC and some early Mythic content for 9.2.

Requirements for Progression Team:

• SoD AOTC Achievement (Or other AOTC if you didn’t raid SoD)
  • ilvl 230 or higher
  • Renown 80 with at least one covenant
  • Rank 6 Legendary

Again, these requirements are only for our progression raid team. No requirements to join the guild and/or raid on Mondays.

As we’re looking to build a community, we’re not looking for raid loggers. We raid one night, but it’s so we can have other nights to do M+, etc together, as many of us are only able to play a few nights a week.

If you’d like to join or get more info, please message Shoeboots either in game or on Twitter @theshoeboots, or add my battle tag: shoeboots#1667

1 Like

My ally still undergeared and I haven’t even done AOTC, but one night a week raiding would fit perfectly to my schedule. Gonna whisp you in game later.

Heard about this on the podcast last week, didn’t know y’all were along about MG! Wish you guys huge success and best of luck! Always good to have an activity boost for the community.

Even if you’re not in a position to join a mythic progression team, we do plan to open up a second raid night for the rest of the community, so I hope to see ya!

2 Likes

A bump for the FAZ folks.

1 Like

Bump with updated recruitment stuffs. Come join us!

Bump for interest

Bump with updated recruiting needs.

Bump for updated info and to announce our new second raid night for casual players!

Bumping to fill some more DPS spots for Sepulcher!

Snagged a couple dps but still a few more spots left!