Plz fix lag in Drustvar!

Ok, so like many of us in Drustvar are experiencing lag. General chat if full of people taking about it, so it isn’t just me. I highly doubt 20 peoples pc’s just turned bad all of a sudden. Realm is Ravencrest. Check the chat logs, lol. Please fix the lag! One person said it took 7 seconds to pick a flower. >.<

& for all you white knights out there, don’t tell me to make suggestions to Bliz on how to fix their problem. First of all, they don’t pay me enough to fix it. Second, if I knew how to fix it, I would be working for Bliz right now fixing it! I don’t know how to fix the dang lag, but it’s broken & needs to be fixed! Please fix!

1 Like

Omg I do not like these new forums. They just randomly pick a new toon each time I log in. Pixty is the toon that is questing in Drustvar experiencing the lag, not Pandariaoso! UGH!

Confirming major lag questing in Drustvar

At the moment this does look like a resurgence of issues previously being reported in these threads:

North American Ability/Loot Lag Issue
Oceanic Ability/Loot Lag Issue

Going to be closing this thread for the time being. If the issue continues please post in the respective thread above!