Plz delete

To Be Deleted

Hi Sho

Our guild Sanguine located on Nag/Cael/Saur are semi-casual/hardcore – just like you a lot of us put a high level of effort and aim to clear heroic as quickly as possible. We cleared this current season too early (4th week) so we ended up raiding 1 night a week for 1h to 1.5hrs for the last 4-5 months, this season however with the same mindset we are also gonna dab into mythic for fun/casual. So we are looking for 1-2 solid DPS one with an offspec heals
Currently first week we are 4/9 Heroic

We raid Fri/Sat 830pm-1130pm

If interested please contact me on bnet scrankit#6808 or discord crankaz

Heya - can’t seem to add your discord. Check out our guild raid group recruitment page:

Give me a bell on Discord: Cibai #3751 if you’re interested.

Hey Sho and welcome back to the game :smiley: Squirrely Inc - Frostmourne is recruiting dps atm for raiding and M+ content. I have linked our recruitment post below it has all the contact information. Best of luck on your guild search :slight_smile:

Hey Shø
in Barthilas. Looking for more players to fill dps and healing positions in raid. we are currently 6/9N and raid on Wednesday & Sunday 7-9pm AEDT. my battle.net is TitaniumWolf#11502 Discord: TitaniumWolf#2158