Plz delete this topic ty

Not Looking

We’re looking for some strong dps, fill out our short app and we’ll be in touch!

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

Link to Guild App can be found on our Raiderio page and wowprogress

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord
Recruitment: Zander#1312 on Bnet

1 Like

Hey if you can raid on fridays feel free to hit me at Cran#1145 would love to chat some more.

The Vortex @ [H] US - Thrall

ABOUT US:
The Vortex (formerly Vortex, Turalyon) is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.
We aim for a 22-25 person roster with a 75% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

Current Progression:
2/12M Ny’alotha (12/12H)
6/8M EP
9/9 BOD (CE)

Raid times
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Goal : Push CE each tier as we’ve done in BfA and past expansions.
Needs : Focusing heavily on ranged DPS and one Holy Paladin / Disc (Holy OS) Priest but superior applicants are always welcome.

Seem interested? Toss an application in! :slight_smile:

bit.ly/2KpxXYH

Hey, Twilock. Currently 4/12 mythic, working on hivemind. I’d be interested in checking out your logs

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

7/8M EP - Azshara P4
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active for 12 years, first established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Grolgek - - - Amor#1426

[Arise Again] was formed by the core group that formed Arise midway through BOD. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding with intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Shaman

<Melee: Rogue, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Shaman

<Tank:

<Healer: Shaman, Druid, Priest

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Tues: 9:00pm - 12:30am PST
Wed: 9:00pm - 12:30am PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Postive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We currently raid 2 nights a week during active progression, Tuesday/Wednesday. We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Anti#1430

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Anti#7836

Hey there Twilock! Are you only available during the week with no chance for the weekends? I’ll leave my info in case we do fit into a window that you can make. I’d love to hear from you!

Hi Twilock. If you’re open to alliance, our raid times would work for you (430-730 CST = 530-830 EST). Would like to chat.

2/12 M (12/12H) is a CE focused raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – Disc priest, holy paly (may consider resto druid)

Ranged DPS – preference for Warlock, Mage (full on hunters)

Melee DPS – Ret paladin

Tanks – Blood DK, Prot Pally preferred

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Hey Twilock! You seem like you would be an amazing fit in our guild if you were willing to Faction transfer.

My name is Burnsey and I am the GM of a newly reforming guild called <DINGUS> . The guild is on Stormrage-US Alliance .

We are a guild of players looking to form a tight knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in the current tier content and upcoming expansion. A handful of us have recently rejoined retail after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:
Many of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we can’t enjoy the content.

A little more on me, the GM: I myself was in a top 15 US guild in Sunwell called Team Ice on the Illidan server horde side. I pride myself in my social skills and keeping in touch with many of the old guild members or GMs I have run across over the years. Sharing experiences and tactics in progression is a huge advantage and using those networking skills to my advantage has always proven to be a benefit.

I plan to run an incredibly fair guild with officers that I trust to do the same. As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we progress through the tail end of BFA and on into Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?:
-We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset
-We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)
-At this moment the raid schedule will be Tuesdays and Thursdays 530-830PM PST

Classes we are currently recruiting are:
DPS
Mages (High)
Rogues (High)
Enhance / Ele Shaman (High)
SPriest (High)
Demon Hunters (High)
Hunters (High)
Death Knights (High)
Warlocks (High)
Monks (High)

Healers
Monk (High)
Priest (High)
Pally (Medium)
Druid (Medium)
Shaman (Medium)

Tanks
Demon Hunter (High)
Death Knight (High)
Monk (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Paladin (Medium)

We will strongly consider any and all potential recruits at this moment as we are just starting the guild off.

If you are interested in this opportunity leave a message here, or add me on Bnet Burnsey#1181

Twilock,

Seems like you’ve got plenty of spam, so I’ll save you from any more. I could use another solid lock on our core team. However, we probably won’t be pushing CE anytime soon, but if you want to play with grown people and have a good time pushing content, please check out my recruitment post: [H] A52 <Azeroth Brewery> Fri/Sat 4/12M LF DPS & HPally

I look forward to talking with you a little more.

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

Hoagie’s Heroes Raid Team: 5/12M 12/12H; 8/8M EP (Cuttingedge)

Mythics & Murder Raid Team: 11/12H; 5/8M EP

It’s Always Sunny in Ny’alotha Raid Team: 10/12H; 4/8M EP

Queen’s Decwee Raid Team: 11/12N; 8/8H EP (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

HH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

MM: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

IASIN: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QD: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

HH: Exceptional Ranged DPS

MM: DPS (Boomie, Mage, pref, all considered)

IASIN: DPS

QD: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Definitely looking for strong Warlocks.

Let me know if interested.

==

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.

Currently: 12/12 AOTC + 2/12M.

PMSICP is a fresh collection of veteran players with experience ranging from Cutting Edge, classic/vanilla, battlegrounds, and arenas. We are (and look for) strong players that may not have as much time as they once did to devote to pixel slaying due to real life but still want to get sh*t done when they are on.

Formed during Legion, PMSICP dominated heroic content with ease and, after a few more tiers, realized Mythic was the answer to the need for more challenging content. After building a strong Mythic team at the onset of Eternal Palace, we achieved 5/8 progression while still solidifying the ranks. Now, with a strong footing, heading into Ny’alotha we are looking to fill in a few more key slots to push progression hard to continue growing in rank on Area 52.

Raid Time: Sunday & Monday 8:00 - 11:00 PM Eastern (Server) Time
Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde

What we offer:

• Organized raiding environment – We have progression 2 days a week, we make them count
  • Strong Mythic+ community – Top (Rank 1-20) class representations for the server
  • Active Discord – There is always a discussion going on
  • Optional Raid Nights – Something happening every day – Normal, Heroic, and PvP
  • Non-toxic community – Drama need not apply

This is where your awesome-ness comes in. Do you watch videos prior to an encounter? Is Warcraftlogs and RaidBots on your bookmarks bar? Do you like progressing towards CE but don’t have or want to raid 4-5 days a week? We want you.

We are looking for players that know their class, don’t need to be handheld, and are looking for a competitive yet relaxed Mythic progression environment to become a key part of.

We are looking for:

• Boomkin (pref w/ Resto OS) [Very High]
  • Mage [High]
  • Warlock [High]
  • Hunter [Medium]
  • Rogue [Low]
  • Warrior [Low]
  • WW [Low]

** All exceptional applicants should apply!

Interested? You can apply through 2 different routes:

Apply through our Discord (Preferred):
Follow the steps here -> discord.gg/NFMdNEr

Contact us:
(BNET) // (Discord)
Seanishly#1837 // Seanishly#3666
Ama#11132 // Ama#440

Hello Twilock! We are still looking for a few more ranged dps to add to our roster for mythic raiding and would love to have another warlock. If you are interested, please add me on bnet or discord so we can chat, contact info below. Hope to speak to you soon!

About us:

Critical Theory is a raiding guild that was formed during The Eternal Palace. We are an active, mythic raid focused guild that also enjoys pushing M+ keys and PvPing. Our goals are to achieve cutting edge every raid tier and become one of the best 2-day raiding guilds on Zul’jin.

Raid schedule:

• Tuesday: 9pm-12am EST
  • Thursday: 9pm-12am EST
  • Sunday: 9pm-12am EST (Optional/alt, heroic run)

Raid needs:

We have a few classes/specs in HIGH demand:

• Priest - Shadow preferably with healing offspec
  • Warlock - Destro
  • Druid - Balance
  • Shaman - Elemental

Exceptional players of any class/spec will always be considered.

Trial expectations:

• The drive to improve personal play.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge of the raid.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.

For additional information please contact:

Moonnstalker (Recruitment) – Bnet: Moon#1956 or Discord: Moon#7818

Persecutionx (GM) – Bnet: JSetzx#1603 or Discord: Persecution#9022
Umbrane (Officer) – Bnet: Duce#1788 or Discord: Duce#4291

Hello!
Massacre is currently 12/12H in Ny’alotha. We were 4/8M in EP and are now looking to build our roster to push even further in the new tier. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8:30-12EST with an optional alts and friends run on Thurs at 8:30EST. We are a stable guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are active with quests, alts, m+, and discord outside of raid time. If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, hit me up on discord (Kara#8556) or Bnet (Kara#1715). Good luck with your search :slight_smile: