Plsdeletethis

beeeeeeeep boop. its the end of the world as we know it.

If you are willing to faction change and change servers we will pay it for you

[H][US] [Lethon] 8/10 CN Mythic

We raid Thursday and Monday 9PM - 12PM EST. We provide Combat pots, flasks and feasts throughout raid time. We will pay for sever transfers. Looking for healers and range dps.

PM Discord Zeroes#8856 or in game Zeroes#1791

Have a spot for you to play either but would prefer spriest. Sun 40% ph3 council after a week

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord -
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541
Tahk- Tahk#2844

Howdy Pie!

I just sent you a request on bnet. We are an Area 52 guild who is currently 8/10M and looking for 1 more ranged dps to join our team. I loved that you mentioned a drama-free guild. That is exactly what our guild is built upon. We are a culture first guild that values our people over all else. It’s definitely a bit more work to ensure our entire guild is full of like-minded, laid-back gamers who just want to game without all the other bs, but the efforts have been worth it. I hope to have a chat with you soon about our team.

Thanks!
Pims

Hello Pie, [A] Warpath @ Stormrage is currently 6/10 Mythic and looking for a spriest.
If you’re interested. please see our recruitment post: