Please up max character limit

So… I’ve been a subscriber of this game off and on for the last decade. I’ve had so many friends join the game in that time frame and at the time I had to create multiple different toons on both factions to be able to play with all of them throughout my WoW career. Today, I found out my max character count of 50 has been reached. Now, I know I could go through my old toons and delete them to make room, but it’s rather hard for me to just keep deleting old toons that hold old memories for me personally (even if that sounds pathetic lol). With all the new allied races and being an altoholic, I’m constantly having to delete old toons to make new ones. Can we please see the max limit raised to say 75? Playing on both Alliance and Horde, I LOVE leveling and that’s a big portion of the game for me so I’m bound to make all the different race/class options.

Please make it happen!

9 Likes

You really need more than 50 character space? Geez… here I thought I was bad because I had around 2 dozen or so. Maybe I’m not as bad of an altoholic as I thought.

and here I am strugling to raise my 6th toon to 120…

Yes! years of leveling scattered through different realms. It’s just what I enjoy :wink:

I concur…

http s://i.imgur.com/Up5xFSc.jpg

2 Likes

As alts are now content (allied races) I think it’s about time.

1 Like

Agree, just dinged my 34th 120 still got more to go but I didn’t see it as such an immediate issue before because I only “had to” make new characters when a new class was added to the game. Now since you are adding 2+ new allied races often enough that have achievements/mounts/xmog as rewards I am speeding towards the 50 cap.

Yeah for sure, I am going to run out in 8.1.5 and have to start deleting 110s or higher just to do a heritage crawl on a new race. That really sucks.

Legion is what did it for me - since it was lucrative to run alts, I jumped from the mid 20s to the high 40s in high level toons. (I generated 4 tokens a week off mission boards, paid for more boosts that way, repeat). BfA has no such alt usefulness, but to just start deleting those toons feels bad man.

Is that due to lack of real life time?

Screw that, I’m going to run a second license on my bnet and WHEN (hopefully) they increase the cap I’ll just transfer them to my main license.

more like real life making lack of game life time

I have two accounts and had to delete alts in the level 30-60 range on both to make room for allied races. It’s frustrating as Hades.

2 Likes