Please take the language filter out of the game

Ally are the worst pvpers in the game. Be it knowledge of the bgs or their class. Its very frustrating. Therefore i swear a lot. Now, even with a language filter in game to stop the people who are holier than thou to read my foul mouth I have been silenced for a total of years throughout my wow career.

“for a total of years”?

Lol I would just unsub if that happened to me, f that. I would also chargeback all purchases, to “punish” them back on my way out.

Unacceptable imo, just play a different game at that point :rofl:

2 Likes

Try growing up.

10 Likes

WoW is serious business.

Lol…

Been there done that.

Wow I swear like a sailor, but have never had an action taken against me in game. (disclaimer, always subject to change :rofl:) You must use some very bad words, or direct them at a certain person. Yikes :grimacing:

2 Likes

I don’t understand. You want to remove the language filter because the people that can actually see what you wrote thought you went too far?

I keep the chat filter on, it makes it easier to tune out the hate and focus on objectives. The grawlixes all become a bit unremarkable.

You’re the reason we run 5 man premades to report people.

1 Like

Not going to comment on the rest because it’s dumb.

But career? That really feels like the worst word to use for this.

4 Likes

I have a Ph.D in WoW.

4 Likes

Its sarcasm. Blizz silences people for bad language when people report it. With a language filter built in it should be their responsibility to filter it out if they dont want to hear it. Its like women using abortion for birth control instead of the pill or abstinence. So if they are gonna silence for language why have a built in filter. Blizz should be telling the people who report, ‘well, i guess you don’t mind bad language cuz you have a language filter and you’re not using it’.

1 Like

Same. Like, what?

I would say doing the same thing for 15 years is a career…

2 Likes

Tbf, some people probably sink more days/hours in wow than their job :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Edit: alright system, why you deleting my quotes?

1 Like

I’ve been using the restroom for over 15 years. I consider myself a Professional Pooper.

See I can’t agree and that’s why this wording peeves me.
Careers are things for life gains like professions not time sinks.
Any other word works for 15 years passed on a game.

So true.
Too bad it does not pay lol

2 Likes

Just over 15 years, huh? :grimacing: :rofl:

2 Likes

15 years is my actual /pooped time.

You’ve been keeping track? WAIT! No, I don’t want to know…

1 Like