Please stop 60s syncing into low level BGs

Blizzard,

Enough is enough! Get these damn 60s out of the lower level BGs. We just lost an Arathi Basin because some of their players were 60s.

I don’t care about " they want to play with their friends." They can roll an alt if they want to do that, level 60s have no place in lower level BGs.

This isn’t the first time this has happened either. I see games regularly being lost because max level players are in lower level BGs.

Get rid of them. If they can’t compete at max level, that’s their problem. It’s not the problem of people in lower level BGs. They are ruining the fun of playing in the lower level brackets.

GET RID OF THE 60S IN LOWER LEVEL BGS, BLIZZARD.

5 Likes

why do you believe syncd 60’s are so much stronger?

Why do you believe they are not? Have you looked at their stats compared to the lowies? Don’t tell me the scaling is fine because it’s not.

They need to be removed ASAP.

Iirc, this is only a problem in one or two brackets (maybe only the 51-60). All other brackets a 60 sync’d down is almost always easier to kill than an account who put enchants on their heirlooms.

Really doesn’t feel like a massive problem tbh

i have looked. their stats are templated. all enchants, gems, tier bonuses and trinkets are turned off. the template is the exact i level of BoAs at x9 level of every bracket EXCEPT the 51-59 bracket where its closer to being a level 56/57 not a 59.
its not scaling.

Why are you complaining about sync’d 60s when twinks are much stronger and more annoying, sync’d 60s are easy to kill compared to twinks.

I can only speak for my MM hunter but with my BOA gear, My hunter will destroy any level synced 60.

I tried syncing myself and I couldnt use my gliders etc and decided it wasnt much of an advantage,

Of course, they are strong against players under 55 in that bracket.

What people are forgetting tho, is players that are maxed out and syncing with lower levels are much more experience with their character and Blizz fails to take that into consideration when they designed sync.

Sync is more about players taking advantage than actually playing with friends.

It was the 51 - 60 bracket, but I have also seen them be a problem in lower levels too.

Really, just stop the syncing and let them roll alts if they want to play in lower brackets. Simple solution that works for everybody except the lazy 60s that want to screw over lower level players.

Outside of 51-60, I’d be curious what bracket. I know back in the day before DHs could be played at low levels, people would sync their DH down for FC BGs. That was pretty OP, but not an issue really anymore. Even when it was an issue they were relatively easy to kill if you could connect, but their mobility was the only issue

There’s no clean way of doing it if you ask me. Encouraging more rerolling will just result in more fotm anyway, and if they’re syncing down to take advantage of lower levels… then that player is definitely going to play a fotm (which is probably worse lol)

Imo, a better fix would be to add a BG similar to the original Korrak’s Revenge event. Let all players play together. Scale max players down, and low players up. It’d still be uneven, but this would address multiple challenges within BGs (not to mention give twinks a place to enjoy as well)… Plus, who wouldn’t like to use some old gear on their mains to mix things up?

They’re just guys that can’t hack it at level 60. Don’t worry about them too much.

40-49 and 51-59 Bracket is where I see 60s sync into. They have their covenant abilities (only obtainable 48+).

They wont step into the 50 only bracket because they get destroyed by the BFA twinks parked there.

What Homelander does not like to hear (AND unsucessfully tries to convince people that syncing is fair) is the fact that party syncers are templated higher than everyone in the BG apart from maybe a 58/59 character in that bracket who has gone and got good gear. They all have access to all their abilities aswel.

Mage for example gets Alterered Time at 59(not arcane). A 55 mage does not have it but a level 60 syncer does.

In the 49 bracket, a MM hunter gets the 25% dmg buff to Arcane shot which is only obtainable at level 49 so the party syncer would get it.

Just a couple of examples and there is this issue for every class. Not to mention some people in the 51-59 bracket did not choose Threads of Fate and so may not even have their Covenant abilities.

2 Likes

Its not even a deal in 51-60.

All you have to do in that bracket is visit the AH and keep your gear upgraded.

The biggest issue in that bracket is that everyone should be scaled to at least 100 ilvl.

You get level 50-53s still wearing ilvl 40-70 gear they are just free kills.

Sync is not a big issues there.

By the time you are level 57+ you get ah gear at 129+ ilvl fairly cheap and you are pretty strong. You really shouldnt be pvping in the 51-59 bracket until level 56+ so your gear will be good. In fact by around 58 you should have like 130 ilvl and dominate in the bracket. I was 138 ilvl by 59 and I just wrecked.

Homelander is a big goof.

He’s trash so his entire life on wow is spent figuring out how to eek out massive advantages to overcome his skill deficiency.

The dude literally tries to defend +3 gemming in the 10-40 brackets where the game is so broken from the gems you walk around one shotting people with rising sun kicks.

1 Like

This is a good response. I’ve taken a couple breaks during shadowlands, but I try to stay updated on information like this. Parth sync isn’t a system I see much info on (outside of vague complaints here which are often unreliable). The 51-59 bracket was a known problem, and felt much worse earlier on due to less people running threads of fate (along with other issues). Low levels were rough at one point with the difference in ability accessibility, but that gap has been closing lately

I am gonna do another shameless push for a BG with the same scaling as the first Korraks Revenge, because I feel like this would address tons of complaints on these forums. As someone who has loved max PvP and low level pvp, this would offer a great opportunity for (somewhat) unbalanced beauty and allow for tougher restrictions on the standard random BGs without taking a fun-killing route

I feel like this sums up the disconnect between several communities pretty well. Idk Homelander (outside the show), and I’m not defending his arguments… but Idk if I’ve ever seen people say gemming is balanced or anything like that. I have seen people (including myself) explaining why low level pvp is fun when experimenting with gemming, enchants, and on hit affects. I’ve also seen countless people blame party sync and twinking instead of obviously OP specs. Not to mention the countless amount of people overexaggerating things like one shots. Unless something has drastically changed (or someone was severely undergeared), no one was one shotting with RSK in a standard xpoff bracket lol

I believe all players in an MMORPG should have some sort of choice, so see my comment above about shoving these things into one $#!+ show of a BG where players can participate with these things without getting cut off from other players