Please slap me

The new heirloom bonuses make me not want to play my newly created characters because it feels like they first need to collect rested exp.

Please slap me and tell me the difference is so minute it’s just silly.

3 Likes

I made a toon and then realized I had to log out for rested xp. By the time his bar was full the urge to level a new toon had passed. I guess its working as intended.

11 Likes

/target Unian

/slap

/whisper It’s just silly.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just park all your alts in a rested area, or make a whole bunch of new alts and leave them in SW or something, than when you feel like levelling one you will have a head start. It was the first thing I done before SL dropped, moved everyone to an inn.

1 Like

I always log out in a rested zone.
But I usually get the ‘high’ of a new character idea and make it and then…
… can’t play it?

3 Likes

There’s nothing stopping you from playing. The rate at which you level now is faster than when heirlooms gave exp bonuses.

4 Likes

Slap

OH I think I liked that. :smiling_imp:

Anyway, just play. The bonus on rested xp isn’t all that. Besides the out of combat health regen is where it’s at.

1 Like

My brain is, thinking the bonus is worth it.

But I just need you people to tell me its not. Thank you. :heart:

2 Likes

I have leveled way too many alts to around 50-60. Leveling is now unbelievably faster than before (even stacked with old heirlooms and exp gems).

If anything new heirlooms can be used as a permanent leveling set to speed up kills with enchants on them

3 Likes

I’m not sure what’s better. Slapping Unian or watching Tahbitha do it. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Please be gentle, sempai~

3 Likes

5 Likes

One sick orc…I like it :wink:

1 Like

Changing the way Heirlooms work after people sunk 10s of thousands of gold, as well as time grinding out upgrade tokens, was a fundamentally BAD call in my opinion.

I don’t care that leveling is faster so they are less necessary, they nerfed them through the floor and I’m pissed.

2 Likes

/target Gallows

/grin

1 Like

Moan Guardian checking in.

Who am I slapping today?

2 Likes

I think I have been slapped enough. But… might make an exception for you. :wink:

1 Like

I think the only thing that is great about heirlooms now is you can level your toon and not worry about your gear falling behind (if you have all the heirlooms) as you level. I hate the change they made regarding experience and still wish it offered a flat increase buff.

3 Likes

3 Likes

/slap

1 Like