Please say no to fresh server transfers

Just say no blizz… or at least make it a longer time period than 90 days. Every month you add improves upon the situation.

2 Likes

personally can’t wait to transfer there and take over the server

1 Like

If you are going fresh you don’t need to worry about them becoming server transfer destinations.

1. They’ve said they intend to open them as transfer destinations if server population is struggling. So if the server pop is struggling enough for them to open transfers, opening them up won’t matter to a fresh player anyways because they’ll have either already quit playing or they’ll have already transferred out (assuming fresh players can transfer out).

2. There is still a 5k gold cap on transfers and bringing in a bunch of BOE’s would saturate the market. Nonetheless by 90 days you should have as much gold as someone transferring in with all the restrictions anyways.

3. Who the hell ever transfers to a dying server?

4. Blizzard will probably take a look at the servers health at the 90 day mark, if they decide to open them up as transfer destinations then it could be another 90 days because they take forever anyways.

1 Like

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if they ever come or not. By the time they open up your precious “fresh” realms will be in the same state as all the others. People seem to think that the new realms will magically be different and avoid all the problems of the old realms. Reality check, you’ll have all the gold raids, farm bots, stacked populations, everything, all over again. May as well just stay on an original realm and keep all your work.

“For those that haven’t figured it out yet, the whole point of classic is a fresh start”
-Which we had when the realms launched. We shouldn’t need ever more fresh launches when there’s no population to support the realms.

I don’t think there’s anyone out there saying fresh realms will be bot free.

For those that haven’t figured it out yet, the whole point of classic is a fresh start >.>

Yes, a day where everyone is on equal footing. A week long dopamine hit. Dead in 60 days

Same thing was said about classic tho… so how’s this different?

Rose tinted goggles then dead game and yet here we are.

Yes, 2/3s of it is dead and the 1/3rd is dying.

Yeah that’s what I just said… the games still not dead despite people saying it is or would be.

For reference classic would be in the top 10 steam charts, so I hardly think its dead.

people have been saying wow is dying since vanilla retail. One day they will be right, i guess.

Servers will die if they don’t allow them.

Good points

maybe catch up on blue posts. They would only open if they needed for server stability, which is good. That comes over your nonsense post.

“For those that haven’t figured it out yet, the whole point of classic is a fresh start”

“-Which we had when the realms launched. We shouldn’t need ever more fresh launches when there’s no population to support the realms.”

There was fresh classic wow.
Was there a fresh classic tbc?

The very people who pressured blizz into making classic all come from seasonal restart servers. Not this retail progression lol.

Classic crowd that i know and played with at least enjoy the journey and do not become attached to seasonal toons.
I never tried any of the tbc or wrath “other” servers because classic always attracted me the most and was tuned i reckon to be hardest leveling experience at least. Ive done 2 seasons with them and a 3rd here at blizz. The first 2 were better in numerous ways then the blizz one, thats probably why i quit early and dont even remember it. Though i did have a 4-5 days played at max level.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.