Please revert feral hotfix/use 2.0 energy [FIXED, ty Blizz!]

hahaha now we have peaked!

I really wish I could hide every one of your troll azz posts on this thread. You’re in the way, saying nothing informative or productive, and being annoying and combative for no reason at all. Go back to reddit

6 Likes

You can ignore me, if that makes you live with yourself.
But I’m very concerned how you are not addressing the emote spams by your co-cat friends.

Maybe you’re selective to what you consider non informative or productive…

While I appreciate all the bumps this thread has received from random arguers, it’s time get back on topic.

Blizz, we would genuinely appreciate a blue post and clarification on the state of powershifting.

6 Likes

It was patched out in BC it was a bug that it was in BC Classic, its not that hard guys.

He isn’t here to make anything better, he is simply here to troll and falsely accuse people of a conspiracy.

3 Likes

I think Troll’s blood is a decent alternative if they decide to keep the current energy system, but preferably they make it so it gives us partials without trolls blood or make energy ticks independent of shifting.

1 Like

Troll’s blood is literally absurd

I believe its called ‘bait’.

which you guys are proving right just now

youre joking right

Yeah just don’t take the bait - they aren’t even reading what they’re linking/arguing.

Thanks, I was not aware that this is against the rules. I will no longer use the word B*mp.

Don’t get me wrong, I think its super degenerate, but I’ve played on the beta with the rotation, I’ve played on beta without it… Definitely more fun with it. I’m fine farming dumb consumes, I like to play the game, even if some parts are annoying. I’m just saying that I’d rather have this with a fun rotation, than a bad rotation. I’d obviously take 2.0 energy or cat-to-cat partials any day of the week.

1 Like

Exactly and I don’t expect cat DPS to top of the charts…what I would like is for the times I am not tanking and will be in cat that it is at least fun.

If you are mono-cat, you were already a detriment to your raid, this change doesn’t affect your spot. FERAL druids like myself, enjoy tanking and DPSing, so I would personally like the most fun option out of all of them.

see those of us that play classes that dont farm MCPs or Peacebloom find you guys who play feral fascinating, cause i would never deal with that lol

2 Likes

Correct, I understand that this expansion will require Bear time, but those times when I am not a bear and have to be a cat, I would like to provide as much as possible to said raid and have fun.

3 Likes

Thats fair, I watch a movie or something or chat with people while I do that stuff! Auto-walk does most of the work =D