Please revert feral hotfix/use 2.0 energy [FIXED, ty Blizz!]

Agreed, I’d gladly trade less max dps for a much smoother rotation that doesn’t feel like a buggy mess. This also helps us ditch Wolfshead in PVP and solo content. Thank god.

2 Likes

Ah this makes a lot more sense, so both shifting (which caused a change in Mp5) and powerchugging (which caused a change in Mp5 and Hp5) got changed since they found a related cause. Nice.

I’ll take this as concession. /bow

any we won paws in the air cat dance. now I can leave forums bc who the eff spends time making block quotes for hundreds of subjects instead of playing the game when they don’t do anything with the block quotes except block out those block quotes lul

seriously who does that am i right

We owe this victory to Fasc, who spent literally dozens of hours of his life playing devil’s advocate non-stop on the WoW forums, keeping this thread alive when so many of us had lost hope.

4 Likes

Sounds like you guys owe an original dev who is still around on the team:

But you’re welcome all the same, they got rid of the bug I wanted to get rid of so I’m happy.

1 Like

Feels good. I’m going to go back through this entire thread.

Anways, Stunlocks, get in the blue post and let them know that powershifting was never supposed to be a thing, and that we’re going to be absolute DPS gods thereby breaking the game

3 Likes

#TheyWillFixTheTick!

1 Like

I’m so happy they’re changing it back to classic style energy ticks. But in all honesty, I’m most happy about the fact that every person who came to this thread and posted how blizzard wouldn’t change it back has to eat there words. Enjoy being wrong.

Thank you for listening to us blizzard.

3 Likes

…who? I got exactly what I wanted: destruction of that stupid powerchugging bug.

We got what we were asking for: 20 energy ticks, powershifting back, and lastly an admittance that it was not intentional and it was actually a bug. They fixed seal twisting to let it be doable, so now they’ve fixed powershfiting.

2 Likes

Glad they fixed this the day after I made my meme about it. We won boys
Hey troll’s blood bag holders :handbag:

great job guys !

1 Like

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

2 Likes

Happy cat dance!

Are you special? You ask “…who” then you actually quoted what I said saying EXACTLY who I was talking about.

…so you think I didn’t want this? Are you special?

Loved logging on to see the news. Who was the original developer? Everyone owes him a drink :beers:

2 Likes

I’m happy to say that this thread can die now lol. I probably wont be responding anymore to this thread, but thank you to everyone who helped spread the word.

4 Likes

Like I said above, when it comes to Druids, the community will always be vigilant and persistent; Like Glyph of Stars and CI.

We don’t just scream I want change, we provide data, desired expectation(s) and a sound reasoning.

If you’ve ever tried bug fixing, alpha testing or just plain troubleshooting, you know how hard it can be to blend developer and client. This was more difficult then it should’ve been, but their answer was as involved as our request.

1 Like