Please revert feral hotfix/use 2.0 energy [FIXED, ty Blizz!]

farewell classic tbc. it was over before it began. at least i had fun theory crafting.

1 Like

It’s still entirely possible that Dawson and Longdale didn’t actually have any idea about powerchugging and they were just pretending to be in the know. Opinions on these issues could change once they actually see what’s going on (and hopefully see a thread like this one).

1 Like

I already cancelled my subscription :frowning: … yes I know they won’t notice but I can’t keep paying them to unintentionally nerf a class and then be like “lol oopsies”

it’s a bit late for them to start noticing this thread or the wowhead article.

1 Like

Let’s keep the conversation going still, though, and not give up after 1180+ comments. We at minimum should get a comment telling us “no” eventually. This thread is very active and I’m certain it has been passed along and reply will come if it stays active.

1 Like

I highly doubt people as high up as those 2 even bother with the forums unless another employee specifically brings it up to them.

if they’re waiting to see how it will impact the players? well if you’re listening please take a look here:
https ://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/663552296252080129/848262682435125318/unknown.png

Can Blizz please comment on this? This is one of the most viewed/commented posts in the entirety of the TBCC forum and the silence is deafening. The interview for the German website shows that (at least) those devs taking questions don’t fully understand the feral energy situation. It’s absurd that we are days out from release and we still don’t know what our rotation will be, if we will need to buy botted earthroot, etc etc.

7 Likes

They can’t comment because they took the holiday weekend off…there are no important events for them this coming week lol

5 Likes

Or they have significantly more important priorities than commenting on whether trolls blood is working as intended or not? And if not fixing it?

1 Like

Honestly, this deserves a blue post even if it’s just to tell us to all shut up.

3 Likes

SAVE THE KITTENSa WE DEMAND A RESPONSE!

MEOWWW!!

3 Likes

At this point a definitive “no we will not change this” would be acceptable. “Not a bug” is not an explanation, because it is a bug, and it was a bug the first time around in TBC. Just let us know so we can decide what the heck we’re going to main in TBC.

5 Likes

Given the timing I can’t imagine there is a change to this problem before launch. Hopefully it will be addressed via hotfix during the first week or so.

Can’t let this thread fall. We deserve acknowledgment even if the answer is something we won’t like.

2 Likes

I am interested in hearing a response from blizzard on this.

3 Likes

#FixTheTick
Save ferals

2 Likes

It would be rough to fix something like this before launch. Its messing with regen. It NEEDS to be fixed, but its too close to launch to mess with something like this.

Fix the tick though… Lack of communication is getting stupid.

2 Likes

That sounds like a tick medication, which ferals probably need.

2 Likes

Why have we heard nothing on this?

2 Likes

1200 replies and not a single word from Blizz. Truly disgusting but not truly surprising. Ferals will just have to adapt to this play style or not play BCC sadly.

#fixthetick

1 Like