Please revert feral hotfix/use 2.0 energy [FIXED, ty Blizz!]

Posting here because Fasc is busy in the druid discord now.

5 Likes

Longtime feral tank/DPS here, really wish an exception would be made to keep this rotation the same, as the DPS is already subpar.

I’m not trying to sound dramatic, but the reason this feels like brigading is because many Druid players are simply just that devoted and want to leave feedback. Maining Druid is honestly a little bit like a cult tbh. But it’s a great cult.

5 Likes

Honest question: Is there a shapeshifter in FF14? Any playstyle like powershifting? I’d definitely love to try out a similar playstyle but I’ve never actually seen it in another game.

1 Like

I was about to ask the same question! Inquiring minds want to know!

1 Like

1146, whole comunity talking about, and not a single word. noice.

3 Likes

Someone sent me an invite and I saw a bunch of Spartacus nonsense. I already left it :stuck_out_tongue:

It was good to have you

1 Like

Okay I looked into it and I’m pretty sure there are no shapeshifters or anything even remotely like powershifting in FF14

D:

1 Like

Just doing my part and checking in daily saying we’re still waiting blizzard

2 Likes

Exactly, because the helm is probably MORE important without fixing this energy issue, not less. IMO the best solution is they fix energy and then also buff Furor by 20 energy and then put a level restriction on the helm.

2 Likes

Yeah I can’t wait to be disappointed too, just like the 15 other MMO’s that have came out and failed.

Ay yo, any word yet?

If we can’t get our energy changed then how about letting us have seal of vengeance too?

6 Likes

It’s ridiculous how this has been ignored when all other complaints have at least been acknowledged. How can you instantly address seal twisting and add a window for it to exist but blatantly ignore feral?

1 Like

They also fixed the Oceanic realms thing

pls blizz save the kittys!

Another day we go completely ignored

1 Like

BLIZZARD are you going to reply TBC COMES OUT IN a FEW DAYS???

Over 1100 posts and counting.

As much as I would like the energy to be reverted, y’all probably should start getting used to the new kitty cuz I feel like they ain’t gonna do nothing

2 Likes