(please remove)

Currently no longer looking for guild.

hello message me on disc- Desaf#1745 (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 9/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We are currently extending on Sire.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

We are Inexorable Brutality[8/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central. We are in immediate need of healers and you have a main roster spot right now. Discord:Merker#0172

Hey~ We’re recruiting a core Disc priest for sire prog if you wanna come along and learn the fight with us ! ATAXIA 7/10M SoD GUILD [H] Illidan Recruiting for 9.1 C/E push my discord is : Dawn#4937

Thanks for all of the replies everyone. Currently trialing with a guild this week, will post again if I am still LFG.

Retirement Sanctuary is a bunch of old raiders clinging to the progression dream. Our goal is to clear all the content (Cutting Edge), on a more relaxed schedule than the good ole days.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: Healers in high demand, but all roles (even tanks) will be considered!
Progression: 8/10 Mythic, just starting on SLG

We are also recruiting what we call ‘flex’ raiders, who may not be available every raid night. Since we’re old retired people, we know that sometimes your walker breaks down and you can’t make it to raid. Flex raiders are lower priority to get in on progression kills, but can pretty freely come in on farm bosses.

In short, our mission is to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via discord!

Discord Admins: (otou#7657), (Shuttlecasts#8052), (Zinnin#1337), (Aidmaro
#5131)

Hello! I’m recruiting for a 6/10 Mythic guild (Midpull). We are horde on Hyjal and raid Wed/Fri from 7pm-10pm PST. A disc priest would be perfect for rounding out our healing comp. We have had a rocky start this expansion but are starting to get back into things. As a guild, we have gotten CE several times, we are just regrouping after most of our group didn’t play in BFA.
If you’re interested, please reach out! Discord: Shammyface#4485

Hello we are a Alliance guild Fearfulways currently 9/10M working on Denathrius on phase 2, was wondering if you’d be interested in joining us to finish this tier and continue on to tier 2,.

We raid Tue,Wed and Thursday 7-11pm est…

Add me on discord to chat: Fearmaky#9857

Let me know please.

10/10M heavily recruiting disc priest for reclears and 9.1, add ay#1000 on btag