11 Likes

No.

You’re welcome!

6 Likes

Well I mean it’s possible, if EMFH balances the queue pool

2 Likes

replace with rated bgs?

2 Likes

Same-Faction BGs are still fun – and it adds some ‘balance’ changes that otherwise wouldnt exist. For example, in AvA matches, Warlocks dont need to worry about WoTF. In HvH matches, Undead Rogue have to deal with Orc Hardiness racial.

The other reason to retain FvF games is that greatly-reduced player base.

1 Like

D00D! Inorite? I kinda get why alliance players complain so much.

2 Likes

Why they’re not going to do any type of faction balance so it’s not like the cues are going to change So why ?

I would much rather Rbgs than this faction v faction crap.

1 Like

RBGS please! ty

1 Like

Should’ve never been implemented to begin with. Blizzard should’ve made the decision to fix the problems related to these populations before they became a problem.

5 Likes

Still won’t chance much.

Alliance still refuse to queue for pvp… if a racial is the only reason why you’d suddenly do BGs I question your logic in life.

It’s 52/48 the population but horde does 80% of the pvp.

1 Like

But the big uproar is to nerf EMFH because it’s too strong for pvp?
If it’s strong for pvp, surely some of them are rerolling alliance…

2 Likes

Yes but for arena.

It will hardly impact the BG figures.

Many are rerolling ally for wotlk. Actually we are just hopping on our classic characters we ditched for tbc horde.
Played ally in classic
Horde in tbc
Ally in wotlk.

What about removing it for few weeks as “a test” like they did to see if queue are better/acceptable.

If it’s not, put it back.

4 Likes

I cant believe im agreeing with Andycloud… but i agree with Andycloud.

1 Like

I’d be pretty happy if they removed them for Wrath, it would make me want to play the game a lot more. As it is they’ve wrecked BGs for me.

I doubt they will though.

Edit: After reading the comments I love the suggestion of “trying it out without the same faction BGs to see how it goes for a few weeks”.

1 Like

Agree. Actually a decent idea!

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’m sure everyone chasing the meta will reroll to human and finally balance it out for us. Personally I’ll still be horde, as I always was.

2 Likes

Suddenly I am now in full support of same-faction battlegrounds.

2 Likes

I am not sure this will be a good change, while same faction bgs in tbc lead to win trading and ruined the pvp experience it might actually be a not-aweful thing in wrath classic. And with isle being the best bg ever made we can look forward to that.