Please remove post

PLEASE REMOVE POST thank you

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks Lex, I’ll look thinngs over and contact you this week. All the best, -Hai

1 Like

Hello Hai,

While we don’t really need a raid leader, we’re always looking to bring in quality players that are dedicated and willing to put the work in to improve. I like what you had to say and would be interested in chatting to see if this would be a mutual fit. I added you on discord. We would be interested in your Hunter.

Split is a weekend mythic raiding guild on Mal’Ganis.

Hours: Fri - Sat 10:00pm -1:00am EST

Leadership is currently 12/12m and all members have true CE experience dating back to Cata.

Good luck in your search.

Thanks Elm, sent you a Discord message :slight_smile:

Bumping RL LF new Team

Hello Sir,

We are not raiding Ny’alotha as a guild. Some members are taking breaks, some are just starting back up, and others have are still getting CE. We will raid officially as a guild in SL.

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall . The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: (Tentative): Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Possible 3rd day at very beginning of a tier/mythic. Will be voted on as a raid team.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Melee DPS
Warrior - Medium
Enhance - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Ranged DPS
Elemental/Resto OS - High
Mage - High
Warlock - High
Boomkin - High
Hunter - Medium

Healer
Paladin - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

App at this:
https:// forms.gle/LpK6eoN2GSjGmAmz8
(Delete space in front of forms)

If you are unable to send current logs or REALLY don’t want to take 5 mins to fill out the form - Please reach out, we’d still love to talk

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Officer

Thanks for your interest Holby, I’ll look into this.

Hey! Currently we aren’t looking for a new Raid Leader but we would love to have someone who has the experience with Raid leading to help us learn more! Here is a link to our recruitment post

Thanks Aeverite, I’ll look into you peeps! -Hai

Hello Hai,

I’m with Forge, a 12/12M guild on Sargeras that’s looking for a Holy Paladin, if you would be interested. We don’t really need a raid lead, but we value that kind of experience and mentality. We plan on going pretty hard into SL, so I believe you would be a great addition to the team. Feel free to add me on Discord at Iosefka#3774 or on Bnet at Vellen#1172.

Cheers!

Thanks for your inquiry. Sadly, i am not a Holy Paladin. Prot Pally or BM Hunter currently. But I will add you on Disc and BNET just in case. All the best, -Hai

Bumping Post

Bumping Post

Hey man we are looking for a super strong hunter to add to our roster, 12/12M times are mon/wed 8:30-11:30 est add me if interested Hellrider#11850

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 11/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Bumping Post 8.26.2020

Hello Haiwire, if you are still looking for a guild, especially as a Raid Leader, we in Sauce, Mal’ganis (H) would like to talk to. We are 12/12M Nya and we raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 830 to 11pm EST. Please reach out to me on Bnet: Uza#1286

Thanks for the interest. I’ll look you guys up and let you know if interested.

Bumping Post 8.27.2020