Please remove flying from warmode

Flying makes you invincible and completely ruins world PvP. Either nerf it or remove it from warmode.

4 Likes

I don’t think that’s going to happen lol

People want their skip button

2 Likes

Except it doesnt as there are several ways to remove a person from their mount. Also, they have to land if they want to do anything.

So your idea already falls apart. They’re not “invincible” by any stretch of the word.

18 Likes

Without flying in warmode you’ll meet even less people. Like, there’s already no alliance if they don’t do raid ganksquads through LF.

1 Like

Get yourself a netgun.

ALSO, if you want them to remove flying in Warmode, then your DH should lose their glide because that’s flying :wink:

16 Likes

Of course they’re not. Invincible is a horse.

I’ll show myself out.

13 Likes

I think they need to deactivate flying during Battle for Nazjatar.
It’s really bad having a whole raid group zoom over from another point and dive bomb a defending group out of nowhere.

It’s just poor gameplay.

1 Like

How about go the other route and remove the extra rewards from War Mode, such as extra XP and rep? Then only those who truly want to PvP will use it.

2 Likes

Remove demon hunters ability to glide, makes them invincible when the dash jump glide dash jump glide

3 Likes

Agreed. Just remove wpvp, since it never worked before and it’s still not working.

7 Likes

Are you suggesting it wasn’t already ruined?

2 Likes

Get a druid with mass entangle, this will root them in air. Then you can net-o-matic them to the ground.

Net-O-Matic

Done.
All it requries is good positioning.
Flying is ok in warmode. People just calling it to be removed from warmode because of the bonus warmode gives.

I think you are wrong, They don’t.

It seems like getting a flight path and walk towards the bloody location is now good gameplay.
Lord.

4 Likes

Flying was there in pvp servers and there you did not have a net -o - matic

2 Likes

Yeah, lets just conveniently forget the part where the focus was on one group of players engaging with another group of players during the Battle of Nazjatar.

/silly
Yeah, why don’t we add flying to Dungeons, Arenas, BGs, and Raids for better gameplay!
/sillyend

I agree.

If you turn warmode on flying is disabled for 30 days.

Just thought I’d throw that out there. What are your thoughts OP?

While they are at it, they can make important NPCs unattackable out of warmode like they should have done a long time ago.

1 Like

I love it.

I enjoyed getting dive bombed by 5 horde. Felt like real wpvp to me.

2 Likes

The thread has already mentioned the netgun, but it has too short of a range. Even the most slowest reflex person can fly away yelling “kek” before the thing even fires off.

So yes, flying is a problem until the thing has an actual unlimited range, can go directly through barriers and buildings, and can persist through whatever it is that makes people disappear at a certain distance.

If you can fly down to people on the ground and t-bag with your mount like I do by holding x and pressing space repeatedly, and fly away in time, the item sucks.